IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Currently, I have refunded around 70% of cart sales. As I have said numerous times in this thread there is no point asking for a refund because everybody will be getting a refund, NO EXCEPTION.

Bitching and moaning about the time taken to get your refund will not get you refunded any quicker because there are people in my lists to be processed before you.

So 5 months ago 70% of refunds were done. Then no more updates or refunds since then. I don't know how anybody defends groovy at this point.

And acting like it's your backers fault for wanting refunds after 5+ years is a bit nauseating.

Please just finish and put this behind us all groovy.

• Like 4

For me it's not about just the money, it's the loss of trust in what I saw as a tight knit, fun, honest community......and that just makes me sad to see. :(

That was an elusion of eyerolls and emoji's . Slowly things have lead to what was and is happing around here .. With the shit show and its starting to be a common theme...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

For me it's not about just the money, it's the loss of trust in what I saw as a tight knit, fun, honest community......and that just makes me sad to see. :(

Agreed.

It is a real shame that this situation is still unresolved.

A refund as soon as possible would be appreciated but I should not hold my breath as it is now 8 months since the announcement of "refunds for everybody"

• Like 4

Also it was community of equals and with no one treated Or thought they were above the rest.

Times have changed.

The Pandoras Box Flaps are wide open.

Sad to see.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,thank you for helping me keep this thread alive too!?

You betcha. There is nothing I rather do on a lazy Sunday afternoon than make sure that ancient drama threads get bumped back to life for absolutely no purpose at all.

I'm happy to do my part, just like you did.

This is literally why I do all of my development in a very compulsively public way. I post code and regularly release on Github, this way, if for some reason I can't finish a project (real life DOES get in the way, I do not hold this against anyone), people can still use, modify, and hopefully, carry on and extend the things I've created.

-Thom

• Like 1