IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

A copy of this game.

There are no copies of this game right now. Today is the one-year anniversary of the original post. However, I'm not sure when payments were first accepted.

@ Dude

Ask cmart or Rev, I think they bought some extras from guys who did not wanted the game any more, they probably sell one of these to you.

Unless there's people I didn't read about, I think only two people got refunds, and one (me) was refunded directly from GroovyBee, so the extras are probably limited. And as stated above, there's no extras of anything right now.

While title screens for Mars Minis are nice to look at, they aren't something I can pop in my console and play.

Although you might not think there is much work in those 4 screens, combined, they took over 50 hours for nonner to draw, me to encode and nonner to redraw (several times in some cases) to look like that and make the Inty's limited resources go a very long way. Sure, nonner could have spent 5 minutes each on them but then they'd look like a bag of shit :lol:.

you do not?

PRE-ORDER CLOSED 01/04/2013

No... :roll:

When you sell homebrew games on pre-order you have people that express an interest and then drop out (for whatever reason) plus you also need to over order whatever goes into the physical release because not everything turns out 100% how you'd like it. In order to cover yourself you need to have "extras" available. Therefore anybody who has dropped me a PM asking for a copy of the game since the pre-order closed has gone onto the "extras" list.

No... :roll:

GroovyBee, on 09 Jul 2013 - 4:56 PM, said:snapback.png

When you sell homebrew games on pre-order you have people that express an interest and then drop out (for whatever reason) plus you also need to over order whatever goes into the physical release because not everything turns out 100% how you'd like it. In order to cover yourself you need to have "extras" available. Therefore anybody who has dropped me a PM asking for a copy of the game since the pre-order closed has gone onto the "extras" list.

The number of the ordered games plus a few extras...sounds very limited to me...

How about giving some sensible advice? Like.. Um... I dunno.... Drop GB a PM :roll:

Unlike some people I'm not going to create artificial rarity.

Who are you referring to, creating artificial rarity? Sounds like a (former) ColecoVision problem.

is there a time-frame for release?

Are you serious?

I missed out on this game's pre-order, but I am looking forward to it being available later.

You're lucky, you got to cut a year off your waiting time.