IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately real life got in the way of hobby projects (going in and out of crunch time constantly isn't fun) and there has been no time to do anything until recently. Now that the dust has settled, I'll be updating projects in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

Unfortunately real life got in the way of hobby projects

All this would be okay if you would tell this to us. I asked about exactly that LAST year, but instead of answering or thinking about it you do not post anything for half a year again, so sorry, but this is not very impressive anymore. I do not doubt that its true, BUT (and this but is not big enough!) I cant imagine that we (your customers) ask for too much if we want such informations from you without asking again and again. Hopefully we get a 2015 release. The goal of 2014 was missed (and wonder, without any news update from you).

Count til 10 until the GB Defence front shows up :ponder:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Actually this is cmarts whole collection, all the rest (including the bacon) is a lie!

Hahaha! Lol! Yes the truth is I just have around 100 loose common carts. I've been BS'ing all of you. :) Wait, both Lathe and Bradd have seen my collection in person. Damnit! My cover is blown.

• Like 2

Hahaha! Lol! Yes the truth is I just have around 100 loose common carts. I've been BS'ing all of you. :) Wait, both Lathe and Bradd have seen my collection in person. Damnit! My cover is blown.

They saw what you wanted them to see, like Weird Al wants us to see a floating orb:

hqdefault.jpg

(Okay, I'll stop that now ^^)

• 3 weeks later...