IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Hey, would the Nurmix dual action controller make a Robotron type game possible on the Intellivision?

Absolutely, but you'd be limited to eight direction fire (like Robotron). With dual discs you'd have 16 direction movement and 16 direction fire. Either way it will be tricky to program [all the moving objects]. Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I ordered and paid for 2 copies of rocketeer too. I would like an update if possible. If it's a refund that is fine or if you need more time just let me know.

I have been trying for about 2 weeks to get a refund from groovybee for my preorder with no luck.

His only reply was to 1 of my messages when I sent him a copy of the paypal transaction and he just replied that he has his own records of purchases.

Would be great to get the refund that he has always said can be asked for and given at any time. :(

I have been trying for about 2 weeks to get a refund from groovybee for my preorder with no luck.

His only reply was to 1 of my messages when I sent him a copy of the paypal transaction and he just replied that he has his own records of purchases.

Would be great to get the refund that he has always said can be asked for and given at any time. :(

Everybody will get a refund. So there is no need to worry.

• Like 1

I didnt preorder way back when so I have no dog in this fight but I just want to say, based on the demos of his games, its too bad none of Groovys games have come out yet, his graphics are excellent, pushing what an Intellivision is capable of. Oh well, maybe someday...

None, apart from Wasp! (7800), Worm! (7800), Duckie Egg (Jaguar), Next Street (Inty) and Piggy Bank (Inty) you mean.

• Like 2

I only play and buy for Intellivision so not aware of stuff for other systems, forgot you did Piggy,

didn't know Next Street came out, you have a link to purchase?

Your stuff looks awesome I'd love to buy and play more of the games you've demoed.

Edited by Steve Jones