IGNORED

If you wait for it, it will come...HOLY TOLEDO!

Paul Westphal

Hello my fellow Atarians! I have to brag..for $120.00 I picked up : A 800 w/48k with ps, 1200xl with ps, 800xl with ps that doesn't work, but came with a new motherboard and keyboard, two 1050's, an Indus GT W/ no p.s.,one 810, a wierd percom drive(need info on this one) two tape drives ( 1new in box ), 1030 modem, some other power supplies, crapload of manuals, Atariwriter cart with all docs, Startrek cart W/ box, gorf box ( I fixed it for my copy ), and some broken printer stuff. I obviously cant use all of this so if anyone interested in the stuff I don't need, or need pics, please send me a pm here or e-mail me at phalno@hotmail.com. My gain is ( possibly ) yours to! I Am still taking inventory...

• Like 1

Very nice catch!!!

I feel good about my most recent local find, 130xe, 1050, Xmm801 & manuals, Atariwriter in box. All for $100.

Before this I haven't found any A8 related stuff since 1995 or so!!!

I'd pay double to triple for what you got for $120. Excellent find sir!

The Indus gt gives me a 'G5 ' error...and the Percom AT88spd wont read. Anybody have any tips or know anybody who works on them? I'm gonna save the other 1050 for parts, keep the working but noisy 810 for giggles.I am also trying to get the 1010 to work. Counted over 150 games on disk. I am now done with inventory. time for some games! phalno@hotmail.com

32 BASIC Programs... was dumped two years ago. While I didn't upload it to Atarimania, you can find the disk in a topic I opened in November 2010 (sorry, I'm using an old cellphone and can't give you the direct link).

What Success with Math disk is it?

What programs are on the copied disks? Machine language stuff only or BASIC titles as well?

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com