bikeguychicago

Let's see:

- Deadly Discs - Check

- Maze-A-Tron - Check

- Solar Sailer - Check

- Tron 2.0 - Check

- Tron 2.0 Killer App - Check

- Tron Evolution - Check

- Tron classic and Legacy in collector's replica identity disc that lights up... Yep, got that too!

So do I qualify yet?

Not bad!! I think I have those games, the 2600 titles (not the Telegames variant however) and no TRON controller.

I do have all the toys from the original TRON (action figures, light cycles), the four figures from TRON 2.0, and probably 60% of the TRON Legacy Toys.

I love what they did for the TRON Legacy toy line. Just amazing figures and vehicles.

And about everything that had the name "Clu" on it I bought. :)

Very Nice Chris . I have a few tron joysticks too. I had one in the box back in the day. It ripped so i threw it out. Ugh. Very nice seeing it again. THANKS.

I actually finally got a boxed one a couple of months ago, I've wanted one for a long time. It wasn't cheap. :)

Just a cursory glance at eBay showed that the Tron arcade games are starting at around $1500, whereas Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man cabinets are generally starting at around $600.

My theory as to why the Tron cabinets are so high: I believe that the cabinets are being snatched up for use as a doorway to people's sub-terrain computer rooms, which may or may not have connections to The Grid.

Edited by bikeguychicago
  • Like 6

Just a cursory glance at eBay showed that the Tron arcade games are starting at around $1500, whereas Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man cabinets are generally starting at around $600.

My theory as to why the Tron cabinets are so high: I believe that the cabinets are being snatched up for use as a doorway to people's sub-terrain computer rooms, which may or may not have connections to The Grid.

Lol! Awesome. :)