IGNORED

What is 'TRON: Complete'?

bikeguychicago

Yes, do explain. On a side note, I'm thinking about setting aside extras to make a Tron sub-collection of Intellivision items, or maybe just displaying them together for a while :-D

I would include Tron Deadly Discs, Tron Maze-a-Tron, Snafu, Adventures of Tron, and my Tron Catalog. Any other ideas or anything I'm missing?

What about VecTRON? Moreover, the game takes place inside a computer... I guess.

BTW I'm also a big fan of Tron. My fave being Deadly Discs (BTW Deadly Dogs perhaps should also be included in Tron Complete). Cheers!

Edited by Oscar G.

Another new Tron / Intellivision release? ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg!

I wouldnt say it is a 'new' tron game.

I dont want to give out any more details than that at this time. But i will soon, dont worry, everyone that expresses interest in this will have the oppurtunity to choose if they want it or not when the details are revealed. Please be patient, it may be a month or two until more details are revealed.

(...) dont worry, everyone that expresses interest in this will have the oppurtunity to choose if they want it or not when the details are revealed. Please be patient, it may be a month or two until more details are revealed.

My two previous posts weren't clear enough.

So I clicked the button to follow the thread with Great Interest :-D.

Who knew that Tron would become a timeless Icon? Watching the movie now, it seems almost like something they would play on MST3K - pure cheesy goodness. When I tell my kids that the movie was cutting edge for the time, they just laugh at me. :lolblue:

• Like 1

You guys will not believe what im about to tell you.

I seen tron legacy for the first time last year. 2012. Then i went and bought the original 70's tron right after that.

So, i have NEVER seen either tron before last year!!!!!!!!

I instantly fell in love with both.

• Like 1

Who knew that Tron would become a timeless Icon? Watching the movie now, it seems almost like something they would play on MST3K - pure cheesy goodness. When I tell my kids that the movie was cutting edge for the time, they just laugh at me. :lolblue:

Oh MAN I would love them to Riff that lol! it was riffed by Jonathan Coulton, Paul and Storm but I would rather a version by the original crew.

You guys will not believe what im about to tell you.

I seen tron legacy for the first time last year. 2012. Then i went and bought the original 70's tron right after that.

So, i have NEVER seen either tron before last year!!!!!!!!

I instantly fell in love with both.

80s Rev, 80s...if it were a 70s Tron it has to be a mechanical Tron. :grin:

• Like 1