IGNORED

What is 'TRON: Complete'?

bikeguychicago

I will probably make the deadline to get on the list end of June. An announcement will be made on my site, this thread and most like a new thread. I think everyone that was remotely interested has had every oppurtunity to know about it.

I want it to be somewhat collectable to people. One run is all that will ever be made.

And then its off to the next multicart. ;-).

Like your thinking. I'll be getting one and on those cold evenings I can look at it and think "my precious!".........

Should be a cracker. Would love it if it had high score support like match 5 etc.

Do want. It'd go next to me original Tomy Tron set + MISB Neca Tron reissue + 3 different Tron VHS + 2 different Tron DVD + 5 disc Tron deluxe set with light up disc + Tron CED + just about all of Mattel Tron carts for Inty and Atari.

Japanese would probably call me Tron Otaku :D

Do want. It'd go next to me original Tomy Tron set + MISB Neca Tron reissue + 3 different Tron VHS + 2 different Tron DVD + 5 disc Tron deluxe set with light up disc + Tron CED + just about all of Mattel Tron carts for Inty and Atari.

Japanese would probably call me Tron Otaku :D

you have the ced and vhs versions but no betamax or laserdisc versions. you bring shame to your family... :grin:

post-30773-0-78796200-1368987774_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-93760800-1368987874_thumb.jpg

you have the ced and vhs versions but no betamax or laserdisc versions. you bring shame to your family... :grin:

post-30773-0-78796200-1368987774_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-93760800-1368987874_thumb.jpg

Try getting what I have without eBay. I haven't found betamax or lasderdisc version yet. There's a few used shops that has LD's but no one wants to carry betamax, not even Goodwill or Salvation Army. I was very surprised to find a CED locally, I didn't think there were any left considering CEd didn't sell as well as LD did.

PS you also missed ONE more Tron movie version: Sony PSP

The cut off to get on the list is May 31st.

I will say this: Tron is a gateway to other things. Any thing possibly released in the future by me will go the private route. If you missed Tron Complete, that tells me you are not a hardcore Inteivision fan as i stated in my first post if I remember correctly. Everyone has had ample time to express interest. it is on to the next one style, and no looking back. ;-).

Edited by revolutionika