IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2013 Round 3 Rygar

roadrunner

Hi Folks,

here's a little Video I've made, It's a little "Strategy Guide" of how to handle the enemies (Big Bat inclusive 7:45)

Sorry for the bad Quality, just record it with my mobile phone :-D

Everyone can get a high Highscore, just try it :thumbsup:

By the Way: How many Points do you get in the end for your Highscore is coincidence!

So, check out the Video if you want and do your best.

Only 2 Days left, you can make it ;)

• Like 2

Hi Folks,

here's a little Video I've made, It's a little "Strategy Guide" of how to handle the enemies (Big Bat inclusive 7:45)

Sorry for the bad Quality, just record it with my mobile phone :-D

Everyone can get a high Highscore, just try it :thumbsup:

By the Way: How many Points do you get in the end for your Highscore is coincidence!

So, check out the Video if you want and do your best.

Only 2 Days left, you can make it ;)

Cool video :thumbsup:

I see it is alot easier to get up that rope after you killed that big bat.

Sure, that's what I do :) Rygar is one of my few favourites and I launch it from time to time to bash some monsters. There is a moment however, when the pace gets too fast for me (or maybe it's just an excuse to give up the challenge?).

Rygar is one of the greatest games I've ever played on the Lynx. Best of the Best ^^

There's a different of how to play between Highscore-Playing or to Beat the Game.

I've shown you in my Video how to handle the Enemies, but that was just good for "I Want to Beat The Game".

If you're playing on Highscore, you need other instructions ^^

At first, as i already said, YOUR POINTS THAT YOU GET IN THE GAME ARE COINCIDENCE!

Look at my last highscore it says RD 19

Everyone who want some Hints, here we go:

To get a Highscore like 1,820,230 in Round 19, i've started to play the first 2 Rounds a few times again and again,

till i've got a Score of over 300,000 Points after the second Round (that why i said COINCIDENCE).

Here are some other things I'm looking at while I'm playing on Highscore:

You need to collect these RANDOMLY popping up item:

mark.jpg

Look it say's 1,000 - 75,000 POINTS

Find this special enhancement:

box.jpg

It's the first Symbol in your Itemslist on the right.

This one DOUBLES ALL POINTS SCORED!

Kill the Dragons:

dragon.jpg

These are the Guys that drops the "Rusher"

Kill them while you're having the Double Points special Item = 2,400 Points each Dragon ;-)

To collect more Points, go to the end at a Level to a Lava Man and JUST KILL THE FIREBALLS HE SPITS

lava.jpg

It's just 10 Points or 20 with special Item, but they spit it again and again and you've got enough time to kill a few ;-)

But the reason why you're doing this is the Repulse Bonus at the End of a Level, it will count the Fireballs as Enemies :thumbsup:

bonus.jpg

Hope this may help you ;-)

Edited by Der Luchs
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Welcome to Atariage. :)

Great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) but this round is over, the current game is Ninja Gaiden III :)

Hi,thanks.

Ah,in the hurry i haven't read your last post. No problem,it will be for next round :)

Advice me when it starts

Edited by iso73