IGNORED

Any update on Defender of the Crown or Kroz?

The last I read, there was to be a Kickstarter program for Defender of the Crown that was had to begun in February. I have not heard anything further as to whether the program is in place or when it will being (if it has, in fact, been delayed).

Additionally, I have heard no new information on Lost Caves of Kroz.

Can the responsible party please respond with an update for one or both of these games?

Thanks!

I check Kickstarter once a week and can vouch for the fact that no Kickstarter has started for DOTC yet. I think the last thing they said was that they wanted to try to put together a good presentation first before they did so, and there may be other complications (having to establish the company, get aproved by Amazon Payments, etc.)

We are working on the pitch, but I have had to go away to Thailand on family matters. Hopefully, something concrete to report in a week.

Kroz is being delayed also due to real life. The software author has taken on a new intense job that has been taking all of his time. It has been taken off the schedule for spring. More realistic is a summer release.

Match 5 is probably the next release, then probably D1K and an un-named game....then Kroz, and if successful DOTC.

• Like 4

I look at your website nearly every day, I will see when its available there. But dont get me wrong, all announced releases are on my list to buy.

I look at your website nearly every day, I will see when its available there. But dont get me wrong, all announced releases are on my list to buy.

Elektronite is proud to announce that we have found a programmer to complete 'Defender of the Crown'.

His name is Syd Bolton, and he is an Amiga programmer, and curator of the PC Museum in Brantford, Ontario

www.pcmuseum.ca

Syd's bought Defender of the Crown with his first Amiga, and later opened an Amiga software company.

With support of the Intellivision programming community, we welcome Syd!

Our kickstarter promotional video will be filmed at the PC Museum.

More details to come...

• Like 6

Elektronite is proud to announce that we have found a programmer to complete 'Defender of the Crown'.

His name is Syd Bolton, and he is an Amiga programmer, and curator of the PC Museum in Brantford, Ontario

www.pcmuseum.ca

Syd's bought Defender of the Crown with his first Amiga, and later opened an Amiga software company.

With support of the Intellivision programming community, we welcome Syd!

Our kickstarter promotional video will be filmed at the PC Museum.

More details to come...

Thanks for the update, William