IGNORED

F-Zero GX contains Arcade version of F-Zero (Gamecube)

http://www.retrocoll...-f-zero-gx.html

All you need is a gameshark type device for the code.

I wish there were other ways to get to it. I wonder if it's on MAME. Never have checked for it.....

I do have an Action Replay for the GC but its stored off somewhere and I don't have my GC hooked up ATM.

Edited by cimerians

Nintendo intended you to be able to play the AX arcade tracks on GX on the Gamecube. But you needed to somehow unlock them via the Gamecube memory card inserted into the arcade. I vaguely remember this, on the rare occasion of having seen AX in person. Nintendo never intended full play of AX I doubt. I have the game, but alas no Gameshark or Action Replay. They're both expensive.

Edited by Greg2600

You don't need a shark; all of the AX Content is unlockable through ridiculous, near impossible objectives in the main game. Have fun.

Yep, but its not impossible, as Caf Jr unlocked all of it. We've been playing the AX tracks for a long time now. We play it on the Wii via component cables on a 42" plasma HDTV - this game is still pretty awesome. Neither of us ever did truly understand how to use "snaking" to cheat and win easier - I usually do worse when trying that.