IGNORED

Harmony cart with Intellivision System Changer?

bikeguychicago

I know it works with the colecovision adapter (Gemini?) and the 5200 adapter.

I have never tested with the intellivision device or heard any report of a test. But my guess would also be that it would work. If it doesn't, you may return for a full refund.

• 4 weeks later...

Intrigued that it works with expansion module #1. I don't really leave my Coleco hooked up as I only have one game for it and I need the controllers refurbished but this might be the excuse I need to have this guy set up regularly.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Finally my System Changer arrived and ... ... Harmony Cart works great here! :)

The only issue I found with the System Changer is related to Atarivox+.

Savekey isn't detected and the speech synthesizer doesn't work properly. It works a little better when I take both Intellivision controllers off.

I always read system changer was an almost standalone atari which only relies on the Intellivision for power and video output.

Well, not exactly.

I was surprised to discover you can use Intellivison controllers to play Atari games! You don't need to connect any controller to the system changer if you want to use the Intellivision controller.

Manual states you shouldn't use both Intellivision and atari compatible controllers at same time. I highly suspect this has something to do with the Atarivox+ issues on System Changer.

Other than that, my system changer can play everything (advanced homebrews, starpath games, harmony cart etc).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was surprised to discover you can use Intellivison controllers to play Atari games! You don't need to connect any controller to the system changer if you want to use the Intellivision controller.

Manual states you shouldn't use both Intellivision and atari compatible controllers at same time. I highly suspect this has something to do with the Atarivox+ issues on System Changer.

Other than that, my system changer can play everything (advanced homebrews, starpath games, harmony cart etc).

Wow that is amazing. Naturally that is the Intellivision controllers plugged into the System changer directly and not from the Intellivision console correct?