IGNORED

Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator......

CyranoJ

There are now three different types of enemies (they'll cycle when you die for easy testing) - all currently using the same graphics.

Asteroids - Same as before, dumb lumps of rock that hurtle in and explode on contact with you or the ground.

Bouncers - Steeper angle than asteroids, bounce when hitting a platform (sometimes get stuck on platform bottoms - need to fix!)

Interceptors - Hang around at the edge of the screen, then accelerate hard horizontally.

I've got a few ideas for some more enemy types, might add them, might not ;) You might also notice there's some particle effects on the jetpack ;) (and also, that the effects on the fuel are broken, but meh to that for now!)

Enjoy!

RAPAPP.ABS

• Like 3

it Looks better and better.

I like the particle Effect from the Jetpac.

it would be great when there are:

Sound FX , when you press the fire button and collect the Parts .

Its better when you lose a life, if you crashed with an Enemy and not start from begining to collect the rocketparts.

youre on the right Way

it Looks better and better.

I like the particle Effect from the Jetpac.

Thank you!

it would be great when there are:

Sound FX , when you press the fire button and collect the Parts .

Its better when you lose a life, if you crashed with an Enemy and not start from begining to collect the rocketparts.

youre on the right Way

This is the stuff we generally add last. When we make games, we try and get all the game mechanics and elements working correctly. The last things we do (usually) are the title screen/menu/lives/scores and other mundane, boring (and easy) stuff.

• Like 1

I tried to load the files to the Skunk, but they wouldn't flash.

Converted the files from abs to rom, and the flashing process went fine, however the screen stays black.

Am I doing something wrong? :ponder:

the files CJ is posting are not ROMs, if you're using JCP to send stuff to your skunk, just do "jcp rapapp.abs" not "jcp -f rapapp.abs". If you're using something else I'm not sure what you have to do other than just do whatever you normally do to send BJL files.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...