IGNORED

Various Intellivision Games For Best Offer

I am selling off most of my Intellivision colllection, and before I eBay them, I am open to 'best offers'.

I am not looking to give them away, nor am I looking to gouge people.

The money is going towards the development of a new Intellivision game.

Don't ask me what I want for them in PM, simply offer what you believe is a fair price.

If we agree on a price, I will send pictures to make sure that the condition is acceptable for the price offered.

I have the following I will offer for sale:

Activision (All Complete in Box)

The Dreadnaught Factor

Pitfall

River Raid

Stampede

Worm Whomper

Happy Trails

Beamrider

Imagic (All Complete in Box)

Microsurgeon

Ice Trek

Tropical Trouble

Nova Blast

Truckin'

Safecracker

White Water

Atlantis

Dragonfire

INTV Corporation (All Complete in Box)

LIKE NEW CONDITION

Championship Tennis

Body Slam! Super Pro Wrestling

Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing

Super Pro Decathlon

Dig Dug

Commando

Thin Ice

Pac-Man

Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball

Thunder Castle

GOOD USED CONDITION

Tower of Doom

Pole Position

Diner

Chip Shot Super Pro Golf

Hover Force

Super Pro Football

Slap Shot Super Pro Hockey

Atarisoft (All Complete in Box)

Pac-Man

Centipede

Defender

Parker Brothers (All Complete in Box)

The Empire Strikes Back

Popeye

Qbert

Frogger

Mattel (All Complete in Box)

Masters of the Universe - The Power of He-Man

Word Fun

Coleco (All Complete in Box)

LadyBug (Sealed like New)

Mousetrap (Box closes)

Donkey Kong (Box closes)

Venture (Box closes)

Carnival (Box closes)

Mouse Trap (CBS) (Like new)

Interphase (All Complete in Box)

Sewer Sam

Blockade Runner

Miscellaneous

Kool Aid Man (fair slightly damaged box missing one overlay)

World Cup Soccer Cart, instructions and overlays

Donkey Kong Junior cart

Zaxxon cart

Orphan Overlays Series 3 Complete in Box

mmm....Worm Whomper :lust:

I already have a couple of them, so if you sell this it should probably go to a good home (someone who doesn't have one yet). These also seem to be skyrocketing in price lately :_( . I paid between $50-70 in the last 2 years for each of mine. Now they seem to be going for $100+

That being said, I want all of the Worm Whompers! So, if it's not in terrible condition, I'll start the bidding at $75 :grin:

Hello there,

I have just recently signed to AtariAge forum. Intellivision was always my favorite console and latest published quality homebrews like Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost of Christmas Presents and the awesome D2K definitively make me want to plug in back my old Intellivision.

So now, I`m trying to complete my collection. I don`t necessarily plan to reach the 125 CIB goal but at least have some of the fun games. And there are definitively some of them that I wish to acquire, mainly River Raid and Worm Whomper ( sorry JasonlikesINTV ;-) ).

These two games look to be equally difficult to find. I`m not an expert yet but since Worm Whomper goes for 75$, I think it is reasonable to ask for the same price for River Raid. So, let`s say River Raid 75$ and Worm Whomper 80$ (a little bit harder to find).

In addition, if I can be the owner of a Truckin` cartridge (is the map included? if yes, let`s say 50$) and Defender (for 45$), that will be nice.

The Map is in there, but it is black and white......a photocopy? The game is otherwise definitely original.

I am taking best offers.....not trying to get people into a bidding war....as long as the best offers are reasonable, I will take them....

By the way, just for Atari Age people, I will sell a Shrinkwrapped copy of Minehunter and D2K Arcade for $100....20 available......

I would buy

Nova Blast

Safecracker

Thunder Castle

Tower of Doom

Pole Position

Pac-Man

Centipede

Defender

Qbert

Masters of the Universe - The Power of He-Man

Word Fun

Sewer Sam

Blockade Runner

I would say 400 $ at first, if you accept I am also interessted in other games, but if not I have to think about an new offer :) But I need to see detailed pictures before buying.

I am sorry for asking, but is here any kind of valuation system for sellers, or is Games for your Intellivision a very high reputated member? I am completely new here and so I am a bit afraid of bidding such amounts, or are you the man behind D2K Arcade? This would be a great reputation, it was my first Intellivision Homebrew

Edited by Ignorama

Yes, I sell Elektronite games.....currently D2K Arcade and Minehunter...... people can be assured that they will get their games....

The money being raised here will go toward the development of a new game.

In my opinion your offer of about 31 dollars a title, is a little low on some of the titles, and probably a bit high on Qbert, Word Fun, Blockade Runner and Sewer Sam.....I will wait a while longer before deciding what offers to accept.

Notice that I offered to sell a Copy of D2K and Minehunter for $100 to Atari Age members only .......that is $35 off the regular price...

Well, I have to change my offer anyway :)

I really would like to get Super Pro Decathlon and Super Pro Football too. I would raise my offer to 520 then (+ Shipping to Germany) - but if you accept it dont rip my head off if I dont like the condition of some titles after seeing photos, I have huge problems with missing Overlays, Flaps (also the small ones), tape on the box and deep cuts.

And your offer about D2K and Minehunter is great, but I still have them both in my collection, cant wait for the upcoming games.

Masters of the Universe isnt in the greatest shape.....crushed up a bit.....the rest are in good shape.....

I think my collection is pretty 'collectible'....they weren't in some basement for years....they sat on a bookshelf....

I understand that people have certain standards for what they will accept into their collection......obviously, people want the best copies they can get when putting out big bucks.....

For those of you that don't already have Minehunter and D2K, you seriously need to buy these for $100, that's a great sale price Willy is offering. For that matter, if you only have one copy I'd highly recommend buying yourself a second copy as either your "collection" copy or as future trade bait. :) Just sayin.

Hm, I really like to get as much as I can, because its hard to find them on Ebay. 1 or 2 is very limited, because I also want so spare shipping (every single INTV Game costs me 15-20 Dollar just for shipping, so I like to buy bigger collections)

So I reduce it to that:

Super Pro Decathlon

Tower of Doom

Thunder Castle

Sewer Sam

Blockade Runner

Nova Blast

Safecracker

250 Dollar + Shipping

Edited by Ignorama

Worm Whomper is sold

The following are tentatively sold

Nova Blast

SafeCracker

Thunder Castle

Tower of Doom

Pole Position

Pac Man

Defender

Centipede

Qbert

Masters of the Universe

Word Fun

Sewer Sam

Blockade Runner

SP Football

SP Decathlon

I am surprised that no one is interested in the Orphan Overlays....not even one offer...

Worm Whomper is sold

The following are tentatively sold

Nova Blast

SafeCracker

Thunder Castle

Tower of Doom

Pole Position

Pac Man

Defender

Centipede

Qbert

Masters of the Universe

Word Fun

Sewer Sam

Blockade Runner

SP Football

SP Decathlon

I am surprised that no one is interested in the Orphan Overlays....not even one offer...

I was interested but out of my price range right now I think... I will make an offer but it won't be for as much as I think you can probably get for them