IGNORED

4-port 5200 w/ switchbox, 2 joysticks & 13 games - $80 + shipping

I just picked up some upgrades for my 5200 collection locally on Craigslist, and I'm putting the system and my loose carts here for what I paid for it. The system is a 4-port and works, but the switchbox is very finicky (as is typical of most 4-port switchboxes). The joysticks? Yeah, they're 5200 joysticks, and as such are VERY touch-and-go. They work when they want to, just comes with the territory.

Anyway, for sale is the system itself which is in good 'playing' shape with no cracks or significant smudges. The faceplate has a couple minor scratches but they're cosmetic. The console comes with the following loose games:

Berzerk

Galaxian

Frogger

Pac-Man

Countermeasure

Space Dungeon

Defender

Star RAiders

Pole Position

Missile Command

Qix

Ms. Pac-Man

Space Invaders

Basically I'm just passing on the pretty fair deal I got on a 5200 bundle to AtariAge. Pics should be forthcoming in a day or so, we've got guests in house currently and I don't want to be more disruptive than I already have been testing everything (since our guest room is also my Atari office), so I should put those up tomorrow. Everything has been tested and is working, well, as much as you can say a 5200 is working. It's a great starter set for anyone's collection, and honestly I think $80 for the lot is a good fair market price.

PM me if you're interested. :)