IGNORED

The D2K Arcade COMPETITION has ended!

Rev

But I dont want the top 5 players to fell "ripped off" for playing so hard.....any thoughts from the top 5?

You could give 3 patches (or a Tshirt?) for each of the top 5 and surely you will not get any complaints. ;)

Seriously speaking, there is no space for "ripped off" feelings when you are simply being kind.

Thanks again for organising the contest and for all your love, dedication and attention to detail in the prizes.

Cheers!

Edited by Oscar G.
  • Like 1

You could give 3 patches (or a Tshirt?) for each of the top 5 and surely you will not get any complaints. ;)

Seriously speaking, there is no space for "ripped off" feelings when you are simply being kind.

Thanks again for organising the contest and for all your love, dedication and attention to detail in the prizes.

Cheers!

Seconded no space for feeling ripped off.

In fact, every good action you make only makes everything better. In other words, you're free to show your love as deep as you can. ;)

I would say to give buttons to every Intv brotherhood member but you already do this...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got our patches today. Thank you very much Rev!

We thoroughly enjoyed the competition and we appreciate all the attention to detail in the package and prizes. Very cool stuff!

Thanks again!

Oscar (and Karima)

Edited by Oscar G.

Thank you for all the great stuff! The trading cards are a nice touch! I have a compete and minty set minus two of the oddball scratch-offs which I believe aren't technically part of the set. I'm tempted to open the pack you sent to see if the fates have sent them my way...

What packaging is that? My patch arrived in a nondescript envelope...

-dZ.

Really? I could of swore that yours was sent in a white envelope with a special printed 'intellivision revolution' address label and your name should of been printed out on a special lable as well and written in the intellivision font. Did i mess up?

Really? I could of swore that yours was sent in a white envelope with a special printed 'intellivision revolution' address label and your name should of been printed out on a special lable as well and written in the intellivision font. Did i mess up?

kinda like how you forgot to sign the autograph book......

• 3 weeks later...

I received D2k prizes today!

Thank you very much Rev!

Incredible customs let a 30 year old gum be sent trhough mail.

I hope I don't get sick...

Thank you for all the great stuff! The trading cards are a nice touch! I have a compete and minty set minus two of the oddball scratch-offs which I believe aren't technically part of the set. I'm tempted to open the pack you sent to see if the fates have sent them my way...

Weren't we suppose to open it?

Life is subjective and an open ended question. No single path is right for everyone. I have a complete set of these cards, so I may wish to keep one pack unopened. Plus, if I ever have a craving for a finely aged piece of chewing gum, I've got one handy! :lol:

I received D2k prizes today!

Thank you very much Rev!

Incredible customs let a 30 year old gum be sent trhough mail.

I hope I don't get sick...

I would suggest listening to your heart. Especially if you eat the gum. If it starts beating faster (or stops), spit it out immediately!

• Like 1