IGNORED

Donkey Kong 2600: Pauline Edition Cart Sale

SalemFrost7800

This guy is f'n awesome!!! This is from a few years ago. His daughter who was about 5 years old at the time is playing video games with his dad. She loves Donkey Kong, and she wants to play the game as Pauline. Her dad said you couldn't :-( she was so sad and cried. And he made a hack to swap characters and play as Pauline rescuing Mario. I don't know if this man is on atariage or not. If so he deserves "Father of the Year" and a huge high five! That is so awesome!! NES version of DonkeybKong: Pauline edition.

This guy is f'n awesome!!! This is from a few years ago. His daughter who was about 5 years old at the time is playing video games with his dad. She loves Donkey Kong, and she wants to play the game as Pauline. Her dad said you couldn't :-( she was so sad and cried. And he made a hack to swap characters and play as Pauline rescuing Mario. I don't know if this man is on atariage or not. If so he deserves "Father of the Year" and a huge high five! That is so awesome!! NES version of DonkeybKong: Pauline edition.

Yes, I believe his daughter was three at the time. I could see myself doing something like this if I had a daughter. My hacking skills aren't great but I know how to use a hex editor to change ROM values, and I can use a pallette editor to draw sprites. Pauline's whitey undergarment when stair climbing is priceless!

Someone needs to "complete" this hack with the power tools from the arcade version I posted above.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, sramirez2008 said:

I know...I know, I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I'd like a Donkey Kong 2600: Pauling Edition cart.?

On 2/1/2020 at 4:32 AM, nads said:

Me too!

now sold at Repentless Video Games (along with several of the old Salem Frost Games too):

https://www.etsy.com/listing/696597291/atari-2600-donkey-kong-pauline-edition

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2020 at 9:47 AM, SalemFrost7800 said:

I don't sell these anymore however there are a couple people on Etsy that sell them along with all my other hacks

Are these people selling them exclusively or are you just letting whoever wants to put them on cart for sale do so?

I could offer a few folks here on AA a better price than those being offered on Etsy if that is the case. Hate to see

friends overpay and I'm sure I have the extra parts on hand to at least make up a few.

6 hours ago, Shawn said:

Are these people selling them exclusively or are you just letting whoever wants to put them on cart for sale do so?

I could offer a few folks here on AA a better price than those being offered on Etsy if that is the case. Hate to see

friends overpay and I'm sure I have the extra parts on hand to at least make up a few.

Peter at Repentless VG has permission and exclusive rights to the Salem Frost Games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 1:52 PM, Shawn said:

A few people have asked me if it was ok to offer these carts and I said yes, I'm not into making carts anymore and I am happy people still want my hacks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2013 at 2:51 PM, SalemFrost7800 said:

This is the Final Version:

The Pauline Edition Includes:

-Play as Pauline instead of Mario

-6 Lives instead of 3

-Hearts instead of "0" in the score

-Changed color of Girders, Hammer, Ladders and Score to Pink

DKPEFinalbin_1_zps132050af.png

DKPEFinalbin_4_zps7db21aae.png

If you are interested in a Cart please PM me, if I can get 7 or 8 Confirmations I will do a cart sale.

DKPEFinal.bin 4 kB · 637 downloads

Dear friend SalemFrost7800! Would it be possible for you to make the Pauline Edition version with
 the Donkey Kong 4 Levels hack version from our friend CDS Games?
With minor changes also in the colors of stages 3 and 4 that combine with Pauline
More information about the 2600 Donkey Kong 4 Levels game from CDS Games

Donkey Kong 4 Levels Screenshots

Captura de tela em 2020-04-04 00-00-14.png

Captura de tela em 2020-04-04 00-01-55.png

• Like 1