IGNORED

HSC10 Round 5 Pre-Poll Poll

The Vote before the Vote!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Round 5 will be:

• A normal round 1 main game and a bonus
    • A theme round with 4 games

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Now things are ticking along nicely do we want to make round 5 a theme round with 4 games or keep on as we are with 1 game and a bonus? Suggestions welcome here for themes either way.

We had a nice round before where we played 4 'hi-res' games from Sierra On-Line (Marauder, Crossfire, Lunar Leeper and Threshold) which was :cool:

There will be another vote next week to choose the game or games ;)

I think we should have a poll asking if we should have another poll about a pre-poll.

I knew this snow was something to do with you :twisted:

Hoping you're going to join us for the odd round this season Mr A. (stick any on the games list you fancy; I know like Briky) :D

How about "Do you want to VOTE" YES / NO

Hoping you're going to join us for the odd round this season Mr A. (stick any on the games list you fancy; I know like Briky) :D

I've been keeping my eyeball glued to this forum (which really hurts!), looking for a game I feel like playing, but it's always some weirdo game like Gorilla Girls or Baby Bat Freaks (...or something like that). How about a normal game like SeaFox, Pole Position or Rescue on Fractalus?

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of the multi-game theme rounds. I barely have time to play 1 game, let alone several games...but that's just my personal situation. I vote to keep to 1 game.

Gotta agree... There's no way I'd have time to be anywhere near competitive at four games.