IGNORED

Going Prices For Panzer Dragoon Saga and Snatcher?

Tempest

I have minty condition copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn) and Snatcher (Sega CD) that I'm going to sell. I know they're rare and pricey, but what is the average going price for them? Ebay seems to indicate they go anywhere from $250 to $350, which seems like a pretty big price range. Are these the normal price range or are these cases of shills bidding popular games up?

I'm thinking about bringing my copies to MGC and seeing if anyone might be interested.

Standard CIB copy of PDS (US) easily fetches $200 last I checked. A "minty" copy might pull a bit more, although not terribly much I suspect. (The heavier dividing line is going to be between CIB and NIB/shrinkwrapped).

I was looking for copies of PDS a few months back. A couple of copies in a row went for $300 on eBay (one that I was bidding on but didn't win). They were both minty though from what I can tell. I'm not sure how much that landscape has fluctuated, but I do know it hasn't been that long since.

Undershooting that quite a bit:

http://rover.ebay.co...LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Holy smokes. Either tax refunds are fully in effect or this has had a massive jump in price in the past few months. There was a topic on this game on one of the sealed game websites a few months back that I recall participating in and people were valuing sealed copies at $250 or so. Apparently not so great looking copies are now going for $250+, so I can only imagine what a mint copy would go for, let alone a sealed one.

$300 for both? I'll take

Good to know. So do you think asking $300 for PDS and Snatcher is too high? It all seems rather silly to me, but those seem to be the going prices.

$300 for both? I'll take them! ;)

Edited by gzsfrk

Both have been at the $250-$300 mark for a while now. Price them at $300 for saturday and then drop the price to $250 on sunday, provided you still have them for MGC.

Not a bad idea. I'll be in the 80's room and not a booth though which might make sales hard. Still, I can try.