IGNORED

FS: $160 3DS XL Console + $40 Coleco Spy Hunter & Mr. Do's Castle bundle

drtomoe123

Hey you guys! I'm looking to get rid of both Spy Hunter and Mr. Do's Castle for the Colecovision. Both are cart only, but the carts are in pretty good shape. I'd take $15 for Mr. Do's Castle and $30 for Spy Hunter. $40 if you'd like both.

BcoAfLz.jpg

I'm also interested in selling a Red 3DS XL. It comes with all of the original materials, including the charger and the sealed AR cards. The screens have had screen protectors since day one and I've also got two old 360 feet attached to the upper screen to prevent any of the infamous 3DS screen scratches (the feet are cleanly removed if you don't want to use them). The machine is in great shape. Looking for $160ish shipped.

O32aq1B.jpg?1m4v0h8G.jpg

Primarily looking for Paypal right now. PM me if you're interested. I don't have any feedback on here, but I do have quite a bit of eBay feedback under the name drxavion and on other forums such as CAG and NeoGAF.

Edited by drtomoe123

You need a pic and a price if you want people to be interested. If they are in excellent condition I would say $12 to $15 for Spy Hunter and $20 to $25 for Mr. Do's Castle plus shipping is pretty fair for these titles loose.

Maybe offer them both together for $35 shipped in a small flat rate Priority box.

You need a pic and a price if you want people to be interested. If they are in excellent condition I would say $12 to $15 for Spy Hunter and $20 to $25 for Mr. Do's Castle plus shipping is pretty fair for these titles loose.

Maybe offer them both together for $35 shipped in a small flat rate Priority box.

Thanks so much for the advice, Yurkie! I appreciate it. :D

• 2 weeks later...