peeingas

Where is everybody?

Im "The Mailman" I'm everywhere, like Santa!

Dont believe me?

Take 2 stamps, stick one upside down on your forehead, then with the lights off or really dim like candle light look into a mirror and say my name 3 times, then put $300 in a stamped self addressed envelope.. mail it me.

Ill be there!

I think this is my first time on AA in the last year lol. Kids, work, etc. Video games don't get much of my time anymore but I'm always up for a game meet if anyone wants to get together.

Still here, from time to time. I haven't held a trademeet for 4-5 years though. It really wasn't the same in this house without a proper museum/gameroom setup. On the collecting front I still have my stuff, but I rarely see anything to add to it in the wild. I mostly thrift these days and all I come across are the odd 16-bit sports titles and scuffed up playstation games - not the sorta stuff that gets an 80s kid excited. I might get back into collecting if we move into a place with a proper space for it. I'd still love to hang out with any of the old NECG folks if there's a get together.

I am glad to see this gets a response about once a month. I wish there were more discussion here, in this forum. Maybe there isn't anything interesting to talk about regarding NECG?

2 responses in a month! Big things happening here. I don't really post around here cause there aren't any CT people honestly.

The big issue for most of us is that we are all older, married, kids, etc. I hardly play games anymore let alone go searching for them. I did see Keir the other day when I was down visiting my parents. He said the same thing - no time for games.

I was going through my online gallery of artwork and graphic design stuff and came across a flier I did for the New England Classic Gaming meet and wondered what happened... http://www.dsquared.org/pacmandrinkin2.jpg

I've been buying both Atari 2600/7800 games here and there at yard sales, flea markets and at That's Entertainment comic book store in Worcester, but I've also be picking up occasionally NEWER 2600/7800 games at AtariAge... My latest purchase was Scramble for the 7800...

That's Entertainment has regularly set up a FREE retro-gaming event during stART on the Street arts fairs and, I think, at Free Comic Book Day, but I bet they'd be willing to help host a meet up, trade/swap/sale thing if we got our act together and came up with a plan for a Saturday during the day event in Worcester. Their website: http://www.thatse.com

Looking forward to a retro gaming meet sometime in the Spring... http://www.dsquared.org

Edited by ActionGeek

I'm still here off and on, but marriage and a kid on the way doesn't leave a lot of time for video games.

I don't think there's any around here.

But if you want classic gaming fun, goto funspot in new Hampshire.

best arcade in the world!

I'm back. I'm employed. I'm a proud new owner of an Atari 7800. I can't stop buying games. Wish there was a support group or something. You know, too help me keep buying games.

Wow! What a coincidence. I just bought Food Fight for my 7800 last week. Its my one and only 7800 game.

Do you have any common duplicates?your lucky,

I cant find any 7800 games around here.

• Like 1