IGNORED

Dear Intellivision Collectors.......

Rev

Congo Bongo is already on my watchlist, but I wont pay too much for it. Of course I got some advantages because of the nice exchange rate, but we'll see. The last one ended 450 or something like that, if it goes that high again I'll dont think I will buy it.

Edit: 4 Days 14 Hours to go and we already reached 250 $....

Edited by Ignorama

.......please stop bidding all the rare games up so high on Ebay, you guys are really making it hard for me to complete the 125. Thank you..........carry on.

someone tell c***c to stop jacking up the price on rare items I want lol. :)

You just schill the price Rev. I see you cost Cmart a few extra uneccesarry dollar on those manuals. it was basically just you and him bidding. You guys do that to each other a lot. The two of you need to work out a system.

You just schill the price Rev. I see you cost Cmart a few extra uneccesarry dollar on those manuals. it was basically just you and him bidding. You guys do that to each other a lot. The two of you need to work out a system.

We do?

Sometimes we talk about auctions and one of us will bow out. Most of the time not.....

Truthfully, 90% of the auctions i bid on i dont try to see who the other bidders are.....i dont want to know.

I dont think i am schilling, schilling is what its called when someone bids on or bas a friend bid on their own auctions.

All the auctions i bid on, i place a bid early on. A real amount that i am willing to pay for that item. If i win it, then im happy, if i dont, oh well.

I rarely snipe, i dont use sniper programs. If someone wants it more than me, they have to bid more than me. Is that so wrong?

And cmart, if you want something, just tell me and i wont bid on it!!!

Unless it is a french super cobra....;-)

What manuals?

.......please stop bidding all the rare games up so high on Ebay, you guys are really making it hard for me to complete the 125. Thank you..........carry on.

i think what you meant to post was:

Dear Intellivision Collectors......

KISS MY ASS!...... Thank You.

Edited by pimpmaul69

i think what you meant to post was:

Dear Intellivision Collectors......

KISS MY ASS!...... Thank You.

Lol, still, even if i did that, no one would listen to me!!!!

Just last night i lost that T Cart auction. I bid like 750, and the darn thing sold for over 2k!

I wish people would stop shilling all the stuff i want! Ahahahhahhaaa

2k for a broken cartridge... But to tell the truth: All the auctions of this seller reach damn high amounts, I am a bit sceptical. Thunder Castle and Tower of Doom Bundle for 170 and the Strategy Network for 72? I wonder why his offers reach nearly the double of the normal price.

Edited by Ignorama