IGNORED

Finally, a use for all those old loose Donkey Kong carts!

I think you're on to something. Now you just need to just make a few and sell them on Etsy so that I can buy one for my future game room. :)

I would have to figure out how to construct it first. I think it could be wall art, which would be easiest if I used the plastic corrugated posterboard or MDF board etc. It could look totally bitchin if I can make a freestanding statue, but I would have to find the right adhesive first.

But my current project is making custom boxes, for the loose cart only releases. I am now trying to perfect a repeatable handmade version of the Parker Brothers boxes, which would be used as the standard substrate.

I say if you're going to stockpile many copies of a single game, make it a good one. I seem to be a magnet for loose Burgertimes :P

Hey, Jason:

Would you be interested in trading one of those nice looking cartridges for yet another one with a tainted label? I have a couple and they all have the crummy label.

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

dZ.