IGNORED

For Sale before I ebay them

I wanted to open these up for purchase here before I place on ebay. PM me any offers. I will answer all the PMs on Saturday and select best offers. Some games have specific amounts of money tied up in them and if the offer is too low, I won't sell. Those games will have an *. Pictures on request. I also have tons of more common games (CIB and Loose most with overlays), just ask I probably have some.

Atlantis (CIB) - Everything Good

Beauty and the Beast (CIB) - Box in Good Shape, 1 overlay is warped

Blockade Runner - Cart and Manual Only both good, Manual is black and white

Buzz Bombers (CIB) - Box Good construction, has some stains on the front, Cart Label Fair, Manual and Overlay Good

*Commando - Cart and Manual Only both good. Cart Label small round corner. There is also a mocked up case for it, but is not the original.

*Diner (CIB) - Box Fair to Good, Manual Good, Cart Label Fair to Good

Dragon Fire (CIB) - Box Good, Cart Label beginning to peel, overlays fair

Happy Trails (CIB) - Box Good to great with some fading, Manual Overlays and Cart Good to Great

Ice Trek - Missing Manual, Box Fair, cart and overlays good

Lady Bug (CIB) - Box in horrible shape, Cart and Manual Good

Lock N Chase (CIB) - Intellivision Inc, Box good to Great, M.I. Overlays Great, Manual Good, Cart Label Fair

Lock N Chase (CIB) - Intellivision Inc, Box good to Great except part of the bottom flap looks like tape was removed and took the color with it and the cart holder needs fixing but box is sturdy, M.I. Overlays Great, Manual Good, Cart

Label Fair

Locomotion - Missing 1 Overlay, Box in Great Shape, Cart Label Fair, Manual and overlay in great shape

Micro Surgeon (CIB) - Box in Fair to good Shape

Micro Surgeon (CIB) - Better than the one above

*Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing - Box Only Construction Great with a couple of stains on the front

*Pacman (CIB) - INTV version, Cart label is the smaller round corner type, Manual B&W and wrinkled some. Box is in Good to great condition

Slam Dunk super Pro Basketball (Loose) - Label Fair

Space Hawk (CIB) - Intellivision Inc, Box Good to Great, M.I. Overlays Great, Manual Good, Cart Label Fair

Space Hawk (CIB) - Intellivision Inc, Box Fair to Good, M.I. Overlays Great, Manual Good, Cart Label Fair

*Super Cobra (CIB) - Box Good maybe a little lighter than most, Manual Good with a little fold on back cover, Cart Label Great, Insert Good.

*Super Cobra (CIB) - Box Good to Great, Manual Good with a little fold on the front cover, Cart label Great, Insert Good.

*Super Pro Football (CIB) - Box fair tape, Manual Good, Cart Label Fair

*Turbo (Loose) - Label Good to Great

Zaxxon (CIB) - Box Fair, Cart Good, Manual Great

Sears Armor Battle - No Box - Everything Good to Great.

Sears Auto Racing (CIB) - Everything Good to Great, writing on the bottom flap

Sears Baseball (CIB) - Box Fair, Everything else Good to Great

Sears Football - No Box or overlays, Cart Label peeling, manual and play book good

Sears Sea Battle (CIB) - Everything Good to Great, writing on the bottom flap

Sears Space Battle - Cart and Manual Only Good

Sears Tennis (CIB) - Everything Good to Great, writing on the top and bottom flap

Edited by SoulBuster

Super cobra cib looks awesome.

Both of the Super Cobras are in nice condition. The Box construction on both is excellent. The carts are in in Great Condition. One Manual is great and the other has a fold on the front cover, but is serviceable good condition. One of the boxes has more wear than the other. All in all, I have to rate them 7/10 for one and 8/10 for the other.