IGNORED

Welcome to THE 125 CLUB: Mark Arnold

Rev

when all the games, which are currently on the way to me, arrive I am at 87, just 38 to go. Unfortunately I calculated that these 38 games will cost around 6000 - 7000 Dollars, whats about the fivefold I've already paid :D I did something wrong, the end seems very demotivating

when all the games, which are currently on the way to me, arrive I am at 87, just 38 to go. Unfortunately I calculated that these 38 games will cost around 6000 - 7000 Dollars, whats about the fivefold I've already paid :D I did something wrong, the end seems very demotivating

Hmm, let's see... completing the 125 or saving for my son's college education...

Which discussion do you think would go better with the wife?

Edited by bikeguychicago

Hmm, let's see... completing the 125 or saving for my son's college education...

Which discussion do you think would go better with the wife?

The intellivision games is something tangible, the education will be wasted away with girls and keg parties!

Also, why would you ask the wife?!!!!!

:-). .......dont kill the messenger.....me!

I have that one just to show the variant Sears game.....I am really TRYING to avoid the variant disease!!!

Resistance is futile. :) Everyone should at least start with the Sears games especially with Pboland's overlay collection coming out. Sears is a fairly easy and inexpensive subset to collect.

Sears is a fairly easy and inexpensive subset to collect.

It is until you get down to the final two... Backgammon took me a while and I'm still hunting for Checkers. So if you don't collect Sears variants, don't even think about getting Pboland's SVA overlays collection. :evil: