IGNORED

Source Code-palooza

Curt Vendel

:sad:

I hope you enjoyed breaking my heart and making my prospect of life miserable, knowing I will never play Downfall and Superfly on Lynx. :(

The source code for downfall is available to download, and the lynx is about the only platform it's not been ported to by someone. I'm sure its only a matter of time! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 3/20/2013 at 3:24 PM, Tempest said:

My gut says this is the original version as I've found references to them working at Atari, but nothing about them working for GCC (who did 5200 version).

Was that original version of Dig Dug done at Atari New York?  Chris McQuilkin and Tracey Siesser both appear to be from the NY area.  Looks like McQuilkin lived in the area until recently, not too far from me.

How rare is the original version?  From what I gather, not all of the brown label cartridges are the original and you need to actually test the cart to see which version it is?

16 minutes ago, Psionic said:

Was that original version of Dig Dug done at Atari New York?  Chris McQuilkin and Tracey Siesser both appear to be from the NY area.  Looks like McQuilkin lived in the area until recently, not too far from me.

How rare is the original version?  From what I gather, not all of the brown label cartridges are the original and you need to actually test the cart to see which version it is?

Yes I believe it was. 

The original version is a bit rarer, the newer one is more common now because of all the NOS that was found. 

Yes the brown labeled carts can be either.