IGNORED

Intellivision KING OF THE MOUNTAIN

mjarnold7

1 minute ago, intvdave said:

I will. I do not like selling a game multiple time and is a reason I offered to upgrade, for free, everyone's game board that purchased the original version.

I do like to make the game available in multiple formats because that is what you all want. I will communicate the options in an email, hopefully, by the end of the week.

Fantastic!  Thanks.

-dZ.

2 hours ago, intvdave said:

I will. I do not like selling a game multiple time and is a reason I offered to upgrade, for free, everyone's game board that purchased the original version.

I do like to make the game available in multiple formats because that is what you all want. I will communicate the options in an email, hopefully, by the end of the week.

Hoping that I am one of the lucky ones that get the call late this week. 8*>

4 hours ago, intvdave said:

The demand for game boards is much higher than I anticipated. I am looking into a way to have more available for everyone. I will email all of you that have contacted me with an update soon. I have yet to reach out :(

If anyone else is still interested, go ahead and contact me at: http://intellivision.us/contact.php

If you are only interested in the ROM, you can buy it up at: http://intellivision.us/kotm.php

Thanks for all the support! I really love this version of King of the Mountain and am excited to share it with all of you.

Thanks, I'll be waiting for your email. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My (extra-thorough) review of the new game is up.  Go check it out:

The short and sweet version is:

Great game, not perfect, but loads of fun.  A great improvement over the original one, and a must-have addition to any Intellivision game collection.  ??

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Thanks 2

For those of you that have ordered the ROM, please let me know. I have updated the game and manual with feedback received from D-Z Jay.

After all the stalled starts, I am confident to say the game is done. A few of you have emailed me for a board and I will be following up shortly. I will also email everyone regarding other updates. We are getting close to the final release which I hope you all will enjoy.

Thanks, David

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

I tried to buy KOTM, unlucky ponys and ni felter… unlucky pony’s already gone? I couldn’t buy that one… 

CMart was there before you!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

I tried to buy KOTM, unlucky ponys and ni felter… unlucky pony’s already gone? I couldn’t buy that one… 

Have no worries,he will have more eventually!

He did mention they are in short supply until the board crisis is over.

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.
  • Like 1

Lol. I didn't order Pony or Rev's other new releases yet. He had extremely limited numbers of them for now but once he gets the next batch of boards he will be releasing a bunch more. This is all part of his master plan to expand his Brony Club. 

• Like 3