Jump to content
mjarnold7

Intellivision KING OF THE MOUNTAIN

Recommended Posts

I should have added... please tell me the country you are in. Keep in mind, shipping is not cheap :(  I think shipping to Canada is around $15 usd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, intvdave said:

I should have added... please tell me the country you are in. Keep in mind, shipping is not cheap :(  I think shipping to Canada is around $15 usd.


Recently a 9x6x3 box 11 oz has been 21.00 usd and sometimes more depending on if on the west side.   And that was the very cheapest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, intvdave said:

I should have added... please tell me the country you are in. Keep in mind, shipping is not cheap :(  I think shipping to Canada is around $15 usd.

for me shipping to Hong Kong.

It won't be cheap but it's alright 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent the comment but didn't mention the country:  I'm in the USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered one SP KotM board but failed to mention I'm in the USA.  Thank you for producing this update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2021 at 9:26 PM, intvdave said:

The past 2 days has taken care of more bugs and enhancements. I am not sure how much more can be squeezed into the game as I am running out of space.

The manual is done.Just need to wrap up the new screens.

I'm in. I'll review the thread to order...I missed the last board only upgrade...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Ordered! 

I’m in canada.  You can add mine and CMart’s together. We are local to one another. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that.... I am probably out of boards. For those that emailed me, I will be emailing you in the near future. Give me a few days to get organized and wrap up the manual.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, intvdave said:

Super Pro KotM  is coming home!

 

shot0001.gif.b64e989af409dd052796656962f77707.gif

 

I am wrapping up the manual and am expecting to release the game this weekend. For those of you that want a game board, there will be a very limited amount available. I will not sell 2 boards to one person.The ROM will be for sale at the same time of the board release. If you want a board, contact me using: http://intellivision.us/contact.php

The ROM package will be announced on the home page.

 

I can never say the following enough... THANK YOU @Intvnut, Carl, @Games for your Intellivision, and all of you that contributed to making the technology available to be able to make/update Intellivision games. Who would have thought when I was a kid playing these games that I would be working on them. It is a joy to share the love of these games with everyone. 

 

Thanks David... I will email you... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wandered in by accident. Would be nice to get a board if possible. Sent a request in.

I have five of David’s other boards, so I know what he can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, intvdave said:

Super Pro KotM  is coming home!

 

shot0001.gif.b64e989af409dd052796656962f77707.gif

 

I am wrapping up the manual and am expecting to release the game this weekend. For those of you that want a game board, there will be a very limited amount available. I will not sell 2 boards to one person.The ROM will be for sale at the same time of the board release. If you want a board, contact me using: http://intellivision.us/contact.php

The ROM package will be announced on the home page.

 

I can never say the following enough... THANK YOU @Intvnut, Carl, @Games for your Intellivision, and all of you that contributed to making the technology available to be able to make/update Intellivision games. Who would have thought when I was a kid playing these games that I would be working on them. It is a joy to share the love of these games with everyone. 

 

Great! Sent the message right now to purchase 1 board. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered the ROM as well. 

 

Not sure if my request for the board made it in before they were sold out (since I used the email submission).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The demand for game boards is much higher than I anticipated. I am looking into a way to have more available for everyone. I will email all of you that have contacted me with an update soon. I have yet to reach out :(

 

If anyone else is still interested, go ahead and contact me at: http://intellivision.us/contact.php

 

If you are only interested in the ROM, you can buy it up at: http://intellivision.us/kotm.php

 

Thanks for all the support! I really love this version of King of the Mountain and am excited to share it with all of you.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, intvdave said:

The demand for game boards is much higher than I anticipated. I am looking into a way to have more available for everyone. I will email all of you that have contacted me with an update soon. I have yet to reach out :(

 

If anyone else is still interested, go ahead and contact me at: http://intellivision.us/contact.php

 

If you are only interested in the ROM, you can buy it up at: http://intellivision.us/kotm.php

 

Thanks for all the support! I really love this version of King of the Mountain and am excited to share it with all of you.

 

Sounds good.  Thank you again, David.

 

Also, will you be making the ROM available for free to those who bought the original cart and a new board? ;)

 

If not, that's fine.  I was just curious.

 

     -dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

Also, will you be making the ROM available for free to those who bought the original cart and a new board? ;)

 

 

I will. I do not like selling a game multiple time and is a reason I offered to upgrade, for free, everyone's game board that purchased the original version.

 

I do like to make the game available in multiple formats because that is what you all want. I will communicate the options in an email, hopefully, by the end of the week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...