IGNORED

incognito board preorder #2

candle

As boards from first run were sold, and there is still quite high intrest in this project, i would like to make another run

minimum is 30 boards, so i need to have at least so many takers for this to happend, also, i wouldn't want to make more than 100 - i would rather make another run if that would needed, than get overwhelmed by the amount of shipments i need to make - this is most time consuming part of the process

due to part prices changing, and scale factor, this time board will cost 260pln (currently 80USD according to google) + shipment (20pln or $6 for most parts of the world)

anyways, just to sum it up, board features:

• 4 slots for OS separate for Colleen and XL/XE mode
  • 64k of FLASH for future GUI
  • 2 slots for BASIC/CARTRIDGE
  • build in, configurable PBI CF card storage (works as PBI in XL/XE mode, and through SDX driver in Colleen mode)
  • build in FAT32 loader (SIDE)
  • SDX
  • onboard RTC
  • 1MB Axlon compatible memory expansion for Colleen mode
  • 64k/320k/576/1088k total memory available in XL/XE mode
  • up to 52k of memory in Colleen mode (configurable)

I'm going to keep preorder phase open for a month, then i'll start sending PM to each of you, and collecting money for production. if all goes well, and i won't have +12 weeks delivery times on some components (this is sometimes relaity when it comes to buying larger quantities) you should have boards at your doormates within 3 months.

As usually, i'll update project status here gradually, so noone will be left wondering whether the money one spent are gone

Sebastian

ps. you can find more about it here

• Like 1