IGNORED

A PSA Space Patrol

Not to derail this topic, but Choose Your Own Adventures, wow.. I used to own every single one as a kid. No idea if I still have them.

And I do not own Space Patrol, either.......

I've got most of them from 1-70 or so. I only like the original style ones, they changed at some point and made the spines colorful.

A copy of Space Patrol just showed on eBay that I intend to bid on. For those of you who already have the game, can you please refrain from bidding on it? I've been trying to get this game for the longest time.

Thanks!

I suggest you contact Joe Z. (intvnut). I believe he was going to release more, but I'm not sure.

dZ.

It's mine FYI and I have one more. Got anything to trade? Garbage Pail Kids, Lego Classic Space sets, M.U.S.C.L.E. toys, Choose Your Own Adventure books, vintage .32 semi-auto pistols or ammo, punk records or of corse old video games.

To further derail the thread; Toby, since you are geographically inclined to find it, keep an eye out for The Cleavers 45rpm "Playboy / Commie Symp" for me, i've been looking forever.

To further derail the thread; Toby, since you are geographically inclined to find it, keep an eye out for The Cleavers 45rpm "Playboy / Commie Symp" for me, i've been looking forever.

Do you know about this place?

http://www.discouragerecords.com/

I'm not sure how they do business now but they used to send out an email list weeklt or monthly with all their new stuff. I think they are the best source for Portland punk records. I saw The Cleavers play at a reuinion for the 10-29-79 record a few years back but I've never seen their record(s) in person.

Do you know about this place?

http://www.discouragerecords.com/

I'm not sure how they do business now but they used to send out an email list weeklt or monthly with all their new stuff. I think they are the best source for Portland punk records. I saw The Cleavers play at a reuinion for the 10-29-79 record a few years back but I've never seen their record(s) in person.

Thanks, I will check it out. They may be the ones I used to get emails from. At this point I would be glad to find .mp3s, but would love to have the record again. The Playboy (Buddy Rose) himself was going to try to find me one in his storage but didn't get around to it before he passed.

What are other collectors doing about these games? I mean, I have both "versions", I'm not really a variant collector, but thought it would be cool to have both shells....What's everyone else think?

Both are must haves.....for me. :-D

Thanks, I will check it out. They may be the ones I used to get emails from. At this point I would be glad to find .mp3s, but would love to have the record again. The Playboy (Buddy Rose) himself was going to try to find me one in his storage but didn't get around to it before he passed.

My dad played softball against him once when I was a kid. I thought that was sooo cool. 10 years ago when I was looking for records by The Rats I got on their email list but never found the two records I don't have. I think they are expensive anyway so I probably wouldn't have bought them even if they did get them.

Holy Crap! Guess it had been a while since I searched for this:

Brought a tear to my eye! Ok now, no one bid on that Space Patrol or Buddy Rose will smack you down from beyond the grave. CDH out.

It's mine FYI and I have one more. Got anything to trade? Garbage Pail Kids, Lego Classic Space sets, M.U.S.C.L.E. toys, Choose Your Own Adventure books, vintage .32 semi-auto pistols or ammo, punk records or of corse old video games.

A few years back, I went and bought all series 1-15 on ebay in binders, but resold them to buy transformers!

Did you see that hard bound book of garbage pail kids series 1 -4 i think?

What are other collectors doing about these games? I mean, I have both "versions", I'm not really a variant collector, but thought it would be cool to have both shells....What's everyone else think?

I have both. i got cmart syndrome

Yeah, I got that book for Christmas last year. I need about 1/3 of series 1 to have a complete, near mint set 1-15. Lots of rare variations that I still need though. Not collecting the new series. My only Transformer is a G1 Sunstreaker.

A few years back, I went and bought all series 1-15 on ebay in binders, but resold them to buy transformers!

Did you see that hard bound book of garbage pail kids series 1 -4 i think?