IGNORED

xavix port

I'm at goodwill right now on my phone. just found a xavix port pt1-100-11. but no ac adapter. just the unit and bowling for 7 dollars. just the game no ball or any hookups. just the cart and unit for 7 dollars.

debating weather to buy. no adapters even on eBay. and the photos show it uses 700mah 9- v. I've only seen 500 universal. never seen 700 before.

Edited by 0078265317

Without the bowling ball, the cart is sort of useless, and without the ac adapter the system is sort of useless. Amazon is a great place for xavix stuff. http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=xavix Only 1 left of those, but it's tennis + xavix port NIB for $15 w/free prime shipping or add $10 for free shipping. You might as well order Baseball for $5 too: http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=xavix

I really like the xavix port. Bowling is a great game, it's much better than wii bowling imo.

Edited by PsychedelicShaman

Apparently their website is still out there. A new unit can be had for $20 from their site, it seems. But there's only a handful of games for it, and with it being discounted from $100 to $20, that gives me a little cause for concern.

Where do you see 20. I don't see that. And I didn't know it was so cheap. I return the one I got tomorrow then. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks but it doesn't say how much shipping is.

Not sure about that. It appears they use UPS to ship, although that says little about how much the shipping cost actually is. I'm sure if you add one to the cart, then proceed as though checking out, it should fill in the shipping cost somewhere along the way.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As of today they have a bundle with one of everything they have, including the system for $100. Also the previously expensive J-Mat (DDR-ish game & pad) is being liquidated at $5. The shipping isn't cheap for stuff this big, but it doesn't go up much if you buy multiples. Fans of obscure defunct game systems should give it a look. I figure the Xavix will be a cool oddity in the future. I personally enjoy mine quite a bit.