IGNORED

Reaperman's GBA collection

Reaperman

I'm a huge gba fan, it's easily my favorite system, but I've never gathered the collection up for pictures until now.

I went with thumbnails over full size pics but most blow up quite large.

p3230012e.jpg

First up is my AGS-101 Kiosk which sits on my phone stand. It's got Mario Tennis in it. I've been meaning to get more insert/demo combinations, but that hasn't happened yet.

p3230003.jpgp3230004.jpgp3230005o.jpg

Next up is my wireless dueling set in a waterproof case. In there are two charging cables, a double charger, two flash carts, two wireless links and two custom re-cased two-tone AGS-101 models.

p3230002q.jpg

Here are my Game Boy Micros and related accessories. The two 'budget pack' micro systems are both still sealed.

p3230007.jpg

Here are my other two GBA SP units. The black one is a 001 and the pink is yet another 101. With them are my flash carts. Somewhere around here I also have an FA128 and a parallel linker, but they went AWOL for the photo shoot.

p3230001y.jpgp3230016m.jpg

Here are my oldschool gbas. The white one is Afterburner modified. With them are some odd accessories. The two that are more rare are the 'GBA transverter' which attaches to the back and outputs a TV signal, and the 'Game Wallet' which loads flash carts from smartmedia through the link port. Both were used in an attempt at making a larger handheld with a tv out and joystick port (pre-gamecube gameboy player). I never made it a case, but it worked well and was sure fun to play:

reapermangba.th.jpg

p3230022.jpgp3230023.jpgp3230024.jpg

Here are my unlicensed games. 3 are sealed, which is odd for unlicensed games since most didn't come that way. The second pic is a close up of the pirates (which have neat labels), the third pic is hacks/homebrew. The kirby game is just a packaged up NES emulator that plays the first kirby game, and Blast Arena Advance is my only scratchbuilt homebrew cart (and it's awesome).

p3230018.jpgp3230026.jpg

Above are my standard commercial games--the games on the left are factory sealed. Of the sealed ones, I expect pocket professor and mazes of fate to become quite rare. Of the unsealed, Payback and Racing Gears Advance might increase in demand. I can't really imagine ever parting with any of them, though.

p3230028.jpghpim0244l.jpg

And last but certainly not least, is my personal Game Boy Advance 'Holy Grail.' A NIB Visteon Dockable Entertainment Center with install kit. For those who have forgotten, this was a 10" portable dvd player which also played GBA games and came with a car dock.

Edited by Reaperman

• 7 years later...

I finally got around to doing a youtube video on my GBA wireless dueling set, which I built ~10 years ago (at least 8, since it's mentioned in post1).

So I came in here to post it...but now it seems I have my work cut out for me replacing the old imageshack photos above too.

Oh well, I'm sure I've gotten even more gba wonders by now.

anyway, here's today's video.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1