IGNORED

Looking for AD&D Cloudy Mountain overlays in new/like new condition

Each of the AD&D games I see listed (including the one I have) typically have severely bent and/or mangled overlays. I once saw repro overlays listed on eBay but haven't seen them for quite awhile.

Does anyone either have any spare ones they are willing to part with or can you direct me to a location where I can get newer/better ones than I already have? I don't want to particularly want to have to buy a new copy in order to upgrade.

Thanks!

Edited by bikeguychicago

Each of the AD&D games I see listed (including the one I have) typically have severely bent and/or mangled overlays. I once saw repro overlays listed on eBay but haven't seen them for quite awhile.

Does anyone either have any spare ones they are willing to part with or can you direct me to a location where I can get newer/better ones than I already have? I don't want to particularly want to have to buy a new copy in order to upgrade.

Thanks!

I have a CIB Cloudy Mountain, but the overlays are dimpled some. If you want these overlays, I can send the whole CIB to you for the $3 shipping, USA.

post-34424-0-02783600-1364095546_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoulBuster

What Cloudy Mountain game are you talking about? I didnt know there was overlays with that name.

Do you mean Treasures of Tarmin?

Or the regular AD&D?

1st AD&D. Some of us call it Cloudy mountain because of the Mountain with clouds (LOL). Sorry Rev, I just realized I made an ass of myself. Edited by SoulBuster

1st AD&D. Some of us call it Cloudy mountain because of the Mountain with clouds (LOL). Sorry Rev, I just realized I made an ass of myself.

LOL, its ok, I was being the ass first! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I knew what game he was talking about....I just hate it being called that since there is no where on any release with the name "cloudy mountain"........

1st AD&D. Some of us call it Cloudy mountain because of the Mountain with clouds (LOL). Sorry Rev, I just realized I made an ass of myself.

Actually, the name was "ret-con" after Treasure of Tarmin was released, because both were "ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS CARTRIDGE."

That said, I'm with Rev, I still call it AD&D to mean the original, just like I call a certain movie from 1977 "Star Wars," with no qualifiers or episode numbers.

-dZ.

I found the reference, and it is official:

Originally released as ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Cartridge, CLOUDY MOUNTAIN was added to the name later when ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS TREASURE OF TARMIN Cartridge was announced.

Oh, and in case anybody thinks I have some problems with my CAPS-LOCK, here's another fact from the BSR page:

FUN FACT: The all-capitalization and the word "cartridge" are actually part of the title, as required by the contract with TSR Hobbies, owners of the Dungeons & Dragons trademark.
Edited by DZ-Jay