IGNORED

The Intv Brotherhood Grab Bag

Rev

Ok, who wants to be on the list for the Intv brotherhood Grab Bag?

Basicly, I will start it by sending a small box filled with Intellivision goodies, including common and some semi rare stuff and games to other collectables like buttons, pencils.

It will be sent to the next person by choice of the person who recieved it. each person that recieved it can take a few things out but has to donate stuff back. Ther only was this will work if one person doenst take all the good stuff! LOL

The shipping is up to each person, but maybe there will be a few dollars in the bag to help someone if they are short on shipping money.

So, if you are in, and are on with the rules, post you name in here to get on the list.

I will start it with the first person who posts in here!

Wow -- I was just thinking about starting something like this for overlays. Cigar groups would have this practice called a "box pass," where people would take one or two cigars that they wanted to try, replacing them with at least as many as they took, then would send the box to the next person on the list.

I thought that this might work well with overlays because they're so light that the shipping costs would be minimal. Rev's idea sounds more fun. People can post what they took out and what they put back in.

As Rev mentioned, this practice only works if an unknown person doesn't run away with all the goodies...

Wow -- I was just thinking about starting something like this for overlays. Cigar groups would have this practice called a "box pass," where people would take one or two cigars that they wanted to try, replacing them with at least as many as they took, then would send the box to the next person on the list.

I thought that this might work well with overlays because they're so light that the shipping costs would be minimal. Rev's idea sounds more fun. People can post what they took out and what they put back in.

As Rev mentioned, this practice only works if an unknown person doesn't run away with all the goodies...

There will plenty of overlays in this box starting with me. I literally have a stack of spare overlays, if you stacked them and measured them it would be eight inches tall. Now that is alot of overlays! Also a ton of manuals. I had thought about beating this stuff. But this will be more fun.

I like your idea of posting what you took out and what you replaced. Not that no one would be trusted, it also helps to see what people need and someone can put a spare in the bag for the next guy, and it can be continually passed around. Kinda like intvdude on a Friday night.

Im pretty sure i have your address, just pm it to me to be sure, it looks like you are first on the list?

Anything in particular you need in case I have it?

Well, I could use a loose Spiker......or any game that is on my wants list :) but seriously If you are including overlays I can always use more of those, I would love one of those old "How to win at Atari and Intellivsion" books. I still need a bunch of boxes......other then that , I'll just wait and see what is in the grab bag. Cant wait!

I kind of want in but i'm always afraid will i have to cash to ship it to next person or will i have anything worthy to add. So i'm up in the air.

Dude, there will be an envelope included for people that need a little help for shipping. And im sure you can find something to donate! maybe some poker manuals!??? LOL

Its all good bro!

Well, I could use a loose Spiker......or any game that is on my wants list :) but seriously If you are including overlays I can always use more of those, I would love one of those old "How to win at Atari and Intellivsion" books. I still need a bunch of boxes......other then that , I'll just wait and see what is in the grab bag. Cant wait!

PM me your overlay and box list. hurry. im sending it out tonight!

So four inches then? Rev's always overestimating size. :)

A honeymoon couple is getting undressed in the hotel room for the first time. They are getting naked and checking each other out.

The wife finally looks down to check out his manhood, and looks and asks him: Who do you plan on pleasing with that little thing?

To which the quick witted husband replies: Me!

Im getting the box ready tonight. Ill snap a pic of the contents so everyone gets an idea of some of the first stuff.

It will be interesting to see whats in it if it ever makes it back to me. :)

I changed my mind.....I will let Mr Intv snap the pic when he gets it or sends it out. It will add to the mystery.

I think I had some decent stuff in there. A nice selection of manuals and overlays. A few NON mattel common carts, Buttons, pencils, intv brotherhood buttons, D2K patches, and other misc stuff.......It is amazing how fast this stuff adds up to 4 pounds! I had to keep it under 4 pounds for shipping costs to canada!