IGNORED

The Intv Brotherhood Grab Bag

Rev

update

1. revolutionika (USA) - Started it all

2. Fushek (USA) - await arrival

3. mr_intv (Canada) - received

4. OutlawTorn71 (USA)

5. Soulbuster (USA) - received - Shipped!

6. boxpressed (USA)- received

7. IntellivisionDude (USA) - received

8. cmart604 (Canada) - Did not state was in but listed anyway

9. JasonlikesINTV (USA)

10. Darrin9999 (USA) - received

11. bennybingo (???)

12. atari5200dude82 (???)

13. DZ-Jay (USA)

14. Intymike (Germany)

15. pimpmaul69 (USA) - received

16. RickR (USA)

17. swlovinist(???)

18. Uzumaki (???)

19. Clnilsen(???)

20. Certifiable (USA)

21. Ignorama (Germany) - Did not state was in but listed anyway

22. SethBrownBomber (USA)

23. Chuck D. Head (USA)

24. wongojack (USA)

25. cheeseman (USA)

26. Illtiger1 (USA)

Yikes!

Just opened this up last night and WOW ... there's a lot of stuff ... and a LOT of common games that need a good home so I'm looking for feedback on the following suggestions:

1) This go next to a "newbie" that can use a bunch of the common games ...

2) I take out many of the commons and offer to ship them for free to a needy one or two ...

Suggestions? Otherwise, we're going to be paying $30 to ship around a bunch of common games and carts to each other ;).

I'll take some pics over the next couple of days so people can see what's in there ... what I take ... and the goodies that I add :thumbsup:.

• Like 1

Agreed, might be good to send off the commons to the needy. Maybe make a thread as a wish list where the needy can make requests. Then keep the smaller, lighter overlays/manuals/etc in the grab bag for people to complete partials. The other advantage of the thread would be that we could identify need & just mail people commons directly...if you have extras to donate.

• Like 2

As someone who is just starting to acquire Intellivision stuff. (My first few INTV games should come in the mail tomorrow from a fellow AA user.) I am game for the newbie idea which ever way it goes. I'd even be willing to pay the shipping my direction if that would help.

Then again, I'm not on the grab bag list so......

Edited by nightwheel

Yikes!

Just opened this up last night and WOW ... there's a lot of stuff ... and a LOT of common games that need a good home so I'm looking for feedback on the following suggestions:

1) This go next to a "newbie" that can use a bunch of the common games ...

2) I take out many of the commons and offer to ship them for free to a needy one or two ...

Suggestions? Otherwise, we're going to be paying $30 to ship around a bunch of common games and carts to each other ;).

Glad I checked back on this thread. I was considering pulling my name off the list and starting a new trade thread for common stuff. All I have to add is common stuff and I still need quite a bit of common stuff. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

• 3 weeks later...

(Fushek pulls his head out of the sand in shame ... realizing that he has allowed the grab bag to sit way too long in the basement ... and begs forgiveness).

Ok ... who wants this thing next? Outlawtorn71, you are next if you want it but you expressed passing in a previous post ...

I stole from the bag a couple of pencils and a patch, a couple of random overlays and manuals. I have also pulled out some empty boxes and some common carts shown below:

post-31049-0-09890900-1378396552_thumb.jpgpost-31049-0-14268300-1378396578_thumb.jpg

The empty boxes and carts are FREE to whoever wants them (I will ship them for free within the US ... outside, we'll work something out). The first to PM me gets dibs. The only rule is that you have to take ALL of the boxes or ALL of the carts.

As punishment for how long I've held onto this, I've added some pretty cool items to the next holder of the grab bag:

post-31049-0-75058000-1378396755_thumb.jpg

Have fun and thanks again to Rev for starting this!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifGrab1.jpgattachicon.gifGrab2.jpg

The empty boxes and carts are FREE to whoever wants them (I will ship them for free within the US ... outside, we'll work something out). The first to PM me gets dibs. The only rule is that you have to take ALL of the boxes or ALL of the carts.

The boxes are claimed.

The carts are still available and need a good home. For less than the cost of a cup of coffee (actually just a PM), you can help these poor, underplayed games have a good home where they can be loved and played. Won't you be the one to help them? Won't you be the one who plays with them? That's all they've ever wanted :_(.

I wonder if it will ever get to me... :ponder:

By the way, if someone decides to send it my way at some point, know that my address has changed.

-dZ.

Unless someone else higher on the list requests by the end of the weekend, I'll ship it your way. :thumbsup:

1. revolutionika (USA) - Started it all

2. Fushek (USA) - await arrival

3. mr_intv (Canada) - received

4. OutlawTorn71 (USA)

5. Soulbuster (USA) - received - Shipped!

6. boxpressed (USA)- received

7. IntellivisionDude (USA) - received

8. cmart604 (Canada) - Did not state was in but listed anyway

9. JasonlikesINTV (USA)

10. Darrin9999 (USA) - received

11. bennybingo (???)

12. atari5200dude82 (???)

13. DZ-Jay (USA)

14. Intymike (Germany)

15. pimpmaul69 (USA) - received

16. RickR (USA)

17. swlovinist(???)