IGNORED

The Intv Brotherhood Grab Bag

Rev

It is all repackaged and will be shipped tomorrow morning. I am still trying to figure out how to post pics and I'll give it a try tonight. Or maybe I can email them to someone and they can post them for me. Some of the hi-lites that are now in my possession are a DIIK Barrel Jumpers patch, Intellivision Brotherhood button, a Burgertime button, Master Component manual, Buzz Bombers manual and overlays, Bump N Jump overlay and a white coleco Donkey Kong cart. Some of the items I put in are the following carts: Blockade Runner, Space Spartans, Locomotion, Mr. Basic meets Bits and Bites w/overlays. and the following manuals: Microsurgeon, World Cup Soccer, Mission X, Tron Deadly Discs, Sub Hunt and Sea Battle. The "items" that Rev put in will be for the next person to see. I also included a bilingual Vectron game with the box being in not the greatest shape but somebody might like it, as well as a bunch of overlays to add to the stack that was started by Rev.

It is now on its way to boxpressed. Just to let people know it cost rev $27 to ship to me in Alberta and it cost me $25 to ship to boxpressed. Rev has included a shipping fund envelope to help out anyone who needs help with the shipping costs. There are currently NO Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack carts in there! And no bacon!!!!! :)

Thanks Mr. Intv, and all who have participated so far. I think I had mentioned it before, but just in case, I want in on this tour. I promise not to put any Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack carts--well at least not *only* Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack carts. ;)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay