IGNORED

keep the nes?

skydiver58

What??

If that's the reason you don't play games on PC why on earth would you BUY games from the Wii shop channel?

You do realize if you ever dump your Wii...or sell it...all the games go with the machine unless you transfer them by asking Nintendo to do it for you.

Do one or all of these:

Play games on your PC and save money.

Homebrew your Wii.

Keep your NES and Sega.

I intend to be buried with my NES. From what you say, I'm not sure why you'd consider going with just VC on the Wii. You don't have access to all the games and unless space is a huge issue for you, you'll probably be happier sticking with the NES and cartridges

I intend to be buried with my NES. From what you say, I'm not sure why you'd consider going with just VC on the Wii. You don't have access to all the games and unless space is a huge issue for you, you'll probably be happier sticking with the NES and cartridges

yeah, thats what i was thinking, thanks

What??

If that's the reason you don't play games on PC why on earth would you BUY games from the Wii shop channel?

You do realize if you ever dump your Wii...or sell it...all the games go with the machine unless you transfer them by asking Nintendo to do it for you.

Do one or all of these:

Play games on your PC and save money.

Homebrew your Wii.

Keep your NES and Sega.

i dont trust pcs, too many problems pop up, thats why i wouldnt put games on it unlike a atari where i dont have to worry about not being able to play

i think its dumb when my friends say they cant play a game on there comp because they dont have the right graphics card or whatever

Edited by skydiver58

i dont trust pcs, too many problems pop up, thats why i wouldnt put games on it unlike a atari where i dont have to worry about not being able to play

i think its dumb when my friends say they cant play a game on there comp because they dont have the right graphics card or whatever

It's not that complicated to be able to play PC games. You can buy a $80 graphics card that will play most PC games nearly maxed out except for like the one's released in the past 2 years, and the graphics will blow away console graphics. With newer (last 2 years or so) games, you may have to turn the settings down to medium but still better than console graphics.

If you like geeking out on the latest specs and standards for PC's it isn't that hard to own a gaming PC. For $400, you can build a kick ass gaming rig that will smoke any $400 HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer pre-built system.

Or you can use an off the shelf PC and still play PC games made up until about 2007 or so (probably maxed out on settings).

Edited by Trekker_1138

It's not that complicated to be able to play PC games. You can buy a $80 graphics card that will play most PC games nearly maxed out except for like the one's released in the past 2 years, and the graphics will blow away console graphics. With newer (last 2 years or so) games, you may have to turn the settings down to medium but still better than console graphics.

If you like geeking out on the latest specs and standards for PC's it isn't that hard to own a gaming PC. For $400, you can build a kick ass gaming rig that will smoke any $400 HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer pre-built system.

Or you can use an off the shelf PC and still play PC games made up until about 2007 or so (probably maxed out on settings).

yeah, too much blah blah, $400 pc? then 2 years from now youll have to get different chips and what not, to me there just like money pits just like cars, just my opinion

Ahh you can do ok with gaming on the PC unless you really get carried away with having to have the newest stuff. Even a real low-end video card will give you a nice performance boost, though I guess intel's integrated chips are fairly good these days.

But what do I know, all I ever did when I used a PC for gaming was run DOSBox and play games from the 90s lol. If I ever get around to getting DOSBox on my Nexus 7, I'll never need a PC again.

• Like 1