IGNORED

Kung Fu Master for Colecovision SGM

tomjscott

Oy IK+ on commodore and amiga and even GBA was amazing! I would love to see a smooth game of that with 1 or 2 players with the computer playing #3.

So so many games I would love to see on the "-vision" consoles!

Did you try my "Way of Exploding foot" on colecovision? Ok it is not IK+ ... there is no third players .

Edited by youki

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Necrobump..sorry. 

Just curious if anyone has played the CV port of Kung Fu Master. I'm not sure why, but no matter how many hits I take my health bar doesn't get reduced. Like it's stuck in God Mode or something. I can harm the bosses though. Their health bars drain with each hit, appropriately.

1375.png

I played in on the newest ColecoVision core for the Analogue Mega Sg, if that makes a difference. I don't have a CV flashcart so I can test it on my original ColecoVision hardware. 

On 07/12/2019 at 12:15, spoonman said:

Just curious if anyone has played the CV port of Kung Fu Master. I'm not sure why, but no matter how many hits I take my health bar doesn't get reduced. Like it's stuck in God Mode or something. I can harm the bosses though. Their health bars drain with each hit, appropriately.

The Kung-Fu Master rom on Addict.com does not work well, it's probably a beta version.
I left a comment on the game page but it was removed, I will have to redo the comment.

The rom that is in the CollectorVision Vault – Rom Pack I bought works very well.

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-vault-rom-pack/

Edited by ricky
correction
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, ricky said:

The Kung-Fu Master rom on Addict.com does not work well, it's probably a beta version.
I left a comment on the game page but it was removed, I will have to redo the comment.

The rom that is in the CollectorVision Vault – Rom Pack I bought works very well.

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-vault-rom-pack/

Thanks. I tried another version and the health bar works on it.