IGNORED

Pinball Construction Set Source Code

Schmutzpuppe

I wonder how hard it would be to backport it to the Apple ][...

Doesn't the Apple ][ already have its own native version of PCS? It looks as if Budge posted the source for the Apple ][ version as well.

(Very generous of him to post this source code, of course. PCS was able to do amazing things given the limited resources of these machines, so I'm sure the code would be enlightening to study. I only wish I had the time!)

• Like 1

Doesn't the Apple ][ already have its own native version of PCS? It looks as if Budge posted the source for the Apple ][ version as well.

(Very generous of him to post this source code, of course. PCS was able to do amazing things given the limited resources of these machines, so I'm sure the code would be enlightening to study. I only wish I had the time!)

Ah, I was under the impression (given by someone on csa2) that only the Atari 800 source was released.

I almost attended that but it conflicted with another I wanted to see. However, it's possible that, if it was recorded, you might be able to watch it through the GDC Vault. A large number of the videos require a subscription but some are free. I believe the 2013 videos should be posted in about a month:http://www.gdcvault.com/