IGNORED

Looking for Tutankham

slab0meat

Do you have anything nice for a trade? I just have one copy of Tutankham, but its much easier to get in Europe than in the USA, but therefor all the other rare titles (except Super Cobra) are not easy to find over here. I wont sell, a trade would be the only thing I am interessted in.

Currently I cant find Tutankham, but just look the next weeks on ebay.de, ebay.co.uk, ebay.fr and ebay.it, I guess there will show one up soon.

ebay UK is where I found mine. The guy sold them to me outside ebay, along with 2 copies of Super Cobra. I sold 1 Super Cobra here for what I paid for it, the other is on ebay.

The seller did not ship to USA. His reason was that through ebay, he got too many negative feedbacks because of customs delays. But outside ebay he did not have a problem shipping here. Just a thought.

ebay UK is where I found mine. The guy sold them to me outside ebay, along with 2 copies of Super Cobra. I sold 1 Super Cobra here for what I paid for it, the other is on ebay.

The seller did not ship to USA. His reason was that through ebay, he got too many negative feedbacks because of customs delays. But outside ebay he did not have a problem shipping here. Just a thought.

I've definitely looked there, and will ask about shipping if I find one. I already asked someone if they'll ship to the US on a different intem.

Thanks for the info guys.

Do you have anything nice for a trade? I just have one copy of Tutankham, but its much easier to get in Europe than in the USA, but therefor all the other rare titles (except Super Cobra) are not easy to find over here. I wont sell, a trade would be the only thing I am interessted in.

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...