IGNORED

KillBotz! - Homebrew

GroovyBee

Groovy Bee was commissioned by Elektronite (Classic Game Publishers) to write Hover Bovver. (In other words, we are paying him to do it) Groovy and his team are working on it.

It looks like he is putting a VERY good effort into making it a top notch game.

It wasn't a game idea that he came up with. It was a specific request to write a specific game. It was commissioned in January. It has nothing to do with the releases that he is doing. We are not involved in them. However, it is still a 'Groovy Bee' game. But, he will not be selling it or distributing it. The only difference is who you send the money to, and of course, we fully package our games.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure I'm in for Killer Botz and Rocketeer…but maybe I just can't keep up. Let me know because if I'm not on the list…I want on the list. Think I have to keep notes. LOL

I'm pretty sure I'm in for Killer Botz and Rocketeer…but maybe I just can't keep up. Let me know because if I'm not on the list…I want on the list. Think I have to keep notes. LOL

There was no list, Rocketeer and Mars Minis were pre-order. Killer Botz hasn't made it that far yet. I believe it is still in the conceptual/technical design phase.

If in doubt, just send a PM to GroovyBee.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

There was no list, Rocketeer and Mars Minis were pre-order. Killer Botz hasn't made it that far yet. I believe it is still in the conceptual/technical design phase.

If in doubt, just send a PM to GroovyBee.

-dZ.

I know, I'm on the Paid list. So many games in the pipeline, we're gonna party like it's 1979!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...