IGNORED

A Great Day For a Lot of INTV Swag

in one day i received 2 packages. one from rev and one from voltron. both had a lot of cool stuff in them. thank you both so much for all the cool stuff!

first off the the box from voltron.

post-30773-0-21456100-1364538031_thumb.jpg

all the cool contents of the box. there are no words to describe how much this cartridge blings.

post-30773-0-64325200-1364538047_thumb.jpg

next all the cool buttons, autograph book to sign, pencils and sweet dIIk patch.

post-30773-0-39506500-1364538067_thumb.jpg

now a pic off all my patches i now own. now which one of you am i gonna have to kill for a christmas carol patch???? hmm.... :D :D :D

post-30773-0-36251100-1364538090_thumb.jpg

Again, thank you both so much not only for this but all the cool stuff i have received from both of you. i truly am lucky to be a part of a wonderful brotherhood. and i have several duplicate pins so i am gonna send them out with the autograph book plus some cool video game junk for people to take a gift leave a gift. see how far we can make this work. i am expanding it beyond intv stuff so it doesnt end up being all lv poker and blackjack crap. but i definitely like revs idea.

• Like 8

now a pic off all my patches i now own. now which one of you am i gonna have to kill for a christmas carol patch???? hmm.... :D :D :D

I may have a spare or two.

I have an Intellivision master component that requires repairs…

Not every deserving elf is an adventurer.

I'm just saying… ;)

you got the prototype overlays. I was reading an old thread on how rev made his overlay and i tried it so those were prototypes, I was gonna toss them but i decided to put them in your box. The mistake with them was i used the wrong type of paint. I needed to use enamel. You also got the gold overlay. I wanted to make gold ones, but they dont look good bc i guess the printer assumes white background and paints according to that, but i didnt toss them out and put it in your box.

you got the prototype overlays. I was reading an old thread on how rev made his overlay and i tried it so those were prototypes, I was gonna toss them but i decided to put them in your box. The mistake with them was i used the wrong type of paint. I needed to use enamel. You also got the gold overlay. I wanted to make gold ones, but they dont look good bc i guess the printer assumes white background and paints according to that, but i didnt toss them out and put it in your box.

works for me.... :) :)

Rev, even though I have not bought this box I must say that I really appreciate what you do for the Inty community. Lost of extra's for wich you ask nothing in return. I already have the buttons and a pencil and am eagerly awaiting the DIIK patch.

Kudo's to you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Rev, even though I have not bought this box I must say that I really appreciate what you do for the Inty community. Lost of extra's for wich you ask nothing in return. I already have the buttons and a pencil and am eagerly awaiting the DIIK patch.

Kudo's to you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:-)

Yours shipped out Tues. you should have it by today or mon. You sent carts so you got an extra cart with the million dollar chip.

I got mine last weekend. I was impressed! Very nice! I also got my D2K winnings! I also got my Intellivision Inc Sea Battle! I also got my Red Space Armada!

Maybe this needs it's own thread :grin:

Voltron, I still have Triton catalogs for you. I have been trying to trade some for the ones I'm missing...not that I have any takers, but I'll have plenty to send your way. I also have the MLB Baseball face to send...lol.

Thanks again for the LV Voltron variant. I was very impressed. I might have to eat the M&Ms though :ponder: