IGNORED

FA: Rare CV Xonox Double Ender and Sealed Mont. Revenge

MattG/Snyper2099

I have listed a couple rare items on Gamegavel.com and ebay.com

A complete copy of Chuck Norris Superkicks / Artillery Duel for Colecovision.

A sealed copy of Montezuma's Revenge for Atari 2600.

I certainly prefer gamegavel.com if you choose to submit an offer.

Thanks,

Matt

http://rover.ebay.co...=p2047675.l2562

Edited by MattG/Snyper2099

That was fast. Xonox game is sold.

It went to a fellow collector, so that's cool, but there are a bunch of us looking for that one, so it's not surprising.

I will often search for terms in the Wanted forum before I throw something up on auction as there might be some interest and an opportunity to create a good deal for seller and buyer.

Have no idea what wear you are talking about... The game is mint, the shrink is mint. It is in untouched, flawless condition.

I guess you should keep your eyes open for a cheaper sealed Montezuma's Revenge then. I bought the one you are referring to that was listed at $180 elsewhere because the game was also listed for sale on other sites and forums. The auction was ended early and re-listed 2 more times by the person I bought the game from on accident. Those auctions were all only up for about 90 seconds each time. That is why those items "did not sell", I bought the item. If you have been collecting Atari 2600 games for any length of time, you should know that this game is worth more than $180. The last one that sold on ebay ended at $245 and the condition was not as nice as the one I am offering. Guides are just a guideline and do not always indicate the actual value. How much is a nice Track and Field box worth? I will give you a hint; it's worth 10 times what a loose cart is worth but most "guides" list it as $40 complete in box. If I could find 5 CIB Track and fields for $40 each, I would buy all 5 of them in a second and resell then for $200-$300 each.

A nice sealed Montezuma's Revenge is worth more than $245 to me and it is listed as such. I have only seen a few others ever for sale (more than 5 years ago) and the asking price was at least $300 in each case.

Have no idea what wear you are talking about... The game is mint, the shrink is mint. It is in untouched, flawless condition.

I guess you should keep your eyes open for a cheaper sealed Montezuma's Revenge then. I bought the one you are referring to that was listed at $180 elsewhere because the game was also listed for sale on other sites and forums. The auction was ended early and re-listed 2 more times by the person I bought the game from on accident. Those auctions were all only up for about 90 seconds each time. That is why those items "did not sell", I bought the item. If you have been collecting Atari 2600 games for any length of time, you should know that this game is worth more than $180. The last one that sold on ebay ended at $245 and the condition was not as nice as the one I am offering. Guides are just a guideline and do not always indicate the actual value. How much is a nice Track and Field box worth? I will give you a hint; it's worth 10 times what a loose cart is worth but most "guides" list it as $40 complete in box. If I could find 5 CIB Track and fields for $40 each, I would buy all 5 of them in a second and resell then for $200-$300 each.

A nice sealed Montezuma's Revenge is worth more than $245 to me and it is listed as such. I have only seen a few others ever for sale (more than 5 years ago) and the asking price was at least $300 in each case.

I'm confused. Are you selling the same one that Andre81 linked to? If so, that copy is not even close to flawless. There is corner wear and edge wear and what looks like mold or some mottling of the cover under the wrap. That sure isn't mint IMHO.

Yes, it is the same one. Also, you are wrong. It is mint, there is no mold or edge wear or corner wear at all. There is nothing that you describe. The pictures simply comtain reflections and that is liekly what you see as "wear".

There is clearly edge and corner wear as the prior owner zoomed in and showed it very clearly in the photos he posted in the earlier sale. Are you sure you bought the same one? Why would someone post pictures showing wear and damage if it didn't exist?

Monty is weird. If you aren't in a hurry wait it out on that one. There are dry spells and people generally go crazy over long waits and get willing to pay more. The Atari2600.com price guide (based on past eBay sales) says $180 but I don't think it has been updated for a while. If you were in a hurry I'd suggest offering it to him. He is a market speculator and you could probably get your investment back, maybe. I don't see that title dropping in price at any point. ( I hope those weren't famous last words before warehouse is discovered ) Take your time if you can.

I am so glad I don't collect NIB...CIB is nutty enough.

Due to a fair number showing up on eBay, the price on CIB Track & Fields seems to have fallen below $200 at this point. Really excellent "factory direct" copies would still likely be worth that much.

I am so glad I don't collect NIB...CIB is nutty enough.

Due to a fair number showing up on eBay, the price on CIB Track & Fields seems to have fallen below $200 at this point. Really excellent "factory direct" copies would still likely be worth that much.

I would glady buy one for that price. I haven't seen one sell on ebay in the last 3 months.

I'm not in a hurry to sell anything and my asking price reflects that. I am open to trades as well. If someone wants to trade me a complete T&F, I'm all ears.

When 3 years go bye and not one selaed MontRev's surfaces maybe the waters will change.