IGNORED

Wanted: Common SEGA carts

Albert

I'm looking for common SEGA cartridges for an upcoming project. I know these games aren't "common" compared to most common carts, so I'm really only looking for the most common SEGA games. If you have any you can spare (even just a few!), please send me a PM and let me know what you'd like for them. :)

Thanks!

..Al

Fingers crossed for this one:

http://www.atarimani...sega_19654.html

The programmer really doesn't want that released, and it wouldn't be worth releasing on cartridge anyway, at least not in its current form. He actually said he'd like to finish it, but I don't know if that will ever happen. As is, it's far from complete...it's really just a demo.

The programmer really doesn't want that released, and it wouldn't be worth releasing on cartridge anyway, at least not in its current form. He actually said he'd like to finish it, but I don't know if that will ever happen. As is, it's far from complete...it's really just a demo.

That's too bad, oh well.

That's too bad, oh well.

There's not really much to the game itself, so you're not really missing anything. What you see is pretty much all there is The programmer was simply messing around with an "experimental game concept", as he called it. It's based on one of the screens from an unreleased 1983 Sega coin-op called Razzmatazz, that was supposed to be a sequel to Carnival. The second screen involved shooting a polar bear to make him move in different directions. The object was to make him collect the fish without falling off the ice into the water.

The 2600 game used the same idea of making a bear move around to collect various objects. But there was going to be another screen that involved fighting some kind of a large boss character, much like the treasure room in Dragonfire. The second screen never existed as anything more than an idea and was never actually designed, much less coded. Oddly enough, another programmer at Sega worked on a 2600 game that involved fighting a dragon that was unrelated to this one.