IGNORED

Armor Attack 7800

PacManPlus

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Armor Attack II on tomorrow's (Fri Sep 3, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT!

Games:

(SET TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
Hi,
In trebor update 7_14, there is a new version of Armor Attack II from 6/27/23.
This version crashes on the 7800 PAL at the time of Highscore on SKEY (display of the score then crash).
the previous version of 4/16/13 works perfectly without the score on SKEY.
A little more work for PacmanPlus....

19 minutes ago, nobru said:
Hi, In trebor update 7_14, there is a new version of Armor Attack II from 6/27/23. 
This version crashes on the 7800 PAL at the time of Highscore on SKEY (display of the score then crash). 
the previous version of 4/16/13 works perfectly without the score on SKEY. 
A little more work for PacmanPlus....

Or, (in the meantime), can stick with the prior version.

Previous Post (4/16/13): Armor Attack II (20130416) (08EB2B5A).binArmor Attack II (20130416) (08EB2B5A).a78

For posterity...

Latest Post (6/27/23): Armor Attack II (20230627) (6CF67401).binArmor Attack II (20230627) (6CF67401).a78

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trebor said:
THANKS,
it was just to point out that the new version crashes in PAL. it would be necessary to indicate this version NTSC, SKEY and the old PAL.
I stay with the old version, OK
For all the games, many thanks for the compilation.
But is it possible to leave all the roms in a single directory (no alphabetical folder).
This solution is adopted on the 2600 due to limitations.

9 hours ago, nobru said:
THANKS,
it was just to point out that the new version crashes in PAL. it would be necessary to indicate this version NTSC, SKEY and the old PAL.
I stay with the old version, OK
For all the games, many thanks for the compilation.
But is it possible to leave all the roms in a single directory (no alphabetical folder).
This solution is adopted on the 2600 due to limitations.

:ponder:

I do have one (maybe small, maybe not-so …) QOL request for the next update: can you break down the Demos folder into alphabetized or grouped sub-folders? Right now there are something like 339 files in there and the Dragonfly cart chokes on directories with over 255 files. I had manually sorted and broken down the Demos folder into smaller sub-folders myself a couple years ago when I last updated the majority of my SD card contents, but forgot this weekend when I just extracted the newest version and dropped it onto my card. 

:ponder:

@nobru The 2600 limitation is appreciated, and the preference understood. 

However, dumping all ROMs into a single folder is exactly the opposite desire and structure that many have requested.   An example quote is highlighted above.  Additionally, the sub-folders, and alphabetizing within them, makes for better organization overall. ;)

Moving them all to one folder is easy though:

-Unzip the archive.

-Perform a search for *.a78 within the root folder of the decompressed archive.

-Highlight all files (I.E. CTRL-A), then cut and paste all the files into any desired one folder.

• Like 2