IGNORED

What is it ? "Guide des codes de caractère de jeux intellivision"l

scalpel

Of course, right away I find a couple proofreading errors.  I'll fix it after I verify a couple more things.  I'm not sure about the Force Shield in Tron Maze-A-Tron: I think it might be another graphic I couldn't immediately recognize, because its size was unfamiliar.  Also, I think there are two different racket swing animations for Tennis: hard and soft.

Meanwhile, I had created a simple ECS BASIC program to verify the 2-color objects for Burgertime: the chef and egg.  After some tweaking, I thought I'd post it.  Put this file in the jzIntv working directory, and run Burgertime with ECS enabled.  In the BASIC screen, enter the command "CLOD 2OBJ" to read the program from the virtual tape image.  In case you don't know what to do next, press the disc twice to change the message from "SET" to "GO" and then to read the tape.  When it's done loading, enter the command "RUN" to launch the program.

This program runs in a loop, printing simple instructions, and then querying the N, D, and M values for each of two sprites.  The first one will be colored orange and goes in front.  The second one is colored white and goes behind the orange one.  The card behind them is colored black, a table displays your entered values, and the sprites are animated.  For an example, to see the chef waving his hands from the title screen, enter these values: 10, 2, 1, 0, 2, 1.

ecs_tape_2OBJ.ecs

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an updated version.  I corrected the typo at the beginning and translated the one object in Sharp Shot that I missed.  In addition to that, I added the "froys" from the Frog Bog easter egg (see image below).  The object in Tron Maze-A-Tron that I couldn't identify was in fact the Force Shield.  What I thought was the Force Shield was actually the shots from your Bit Gun in Phase 2 of the game.  I also added a little more text at the end, in the Translator's Notes.

Froys.gif

Character Code Guide to Intellivision Game Cartridges.txt

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/21/2020 at 1:44 PM, Zendocon said:

Here is an updated version.  I corrected the typo at the beginning and translated the one object in Sharp Shot that I missed.  In addition to that, I added the "froys" from the Frog Bog easter egg (see image below).  The object in Tron Maze-A-Tron that I couldn't identify was in fact the Force Shield.  What I thought was the Force Shield was actually the shots from your Bit Gun in Phase 2 of the game.  I also added a little more text at the end, in the Translator's Notes.

Froys.gif

Character Code Guide to Intellivision Game Cartridges.txt 30.81 kB · 10 downloads

This is awesome.

Do you have a link to the original French doc?