IGNORED

New strip poker-typ game for 8-bits available shortly

miker

:evil:

A Fool Hey!...

You could at least wait for 1st april there at AOnline.

Posting at 31st at 20:10 ( :roll: Poland Time, now here also the same? ;) ) isn't right.

post-6517-0-29485400-1364833550_thumb.png

P.s.- And you could also ask Jac! or Popmilo to get you a picture in 160x Pal Blending without Flicker.

:(

Edited by José Pereira

:evil:

A Fool Hey!...

You could at least wait for 1st april there at AOnline.

Posting at 31st at 20:10 ( :roll: Poland Time, now here also the same? ;) ) isn't right.

post-6517-0-29485400-1364833550_thumb.png

P.s.- And you could also ask Jac! or Popmilo to get you a picture in 160x Pal Blending without Flicker.

:(

I'm still holding out for the cart pre-order thread. Hoping there is a label design contest :ponder: :rolling:

A Fool Hey!...

Strange thing but I see this picture there:

post-6440-0-20744500-1364837455_thumb.png

Are you sure you're OK and you've ran correct file, Jose? ;)

And oh, remember to find some more atari-related forums to paste the same post there. Not very clever or smart. :P

Miker is it me or this time it was the opposite? This time it's you that are angry ;) .

I was just answering ThomSW.

Didn't load the file at AOnline (thought that the one at www.atari.fandal.cz was the same) and I can't do it now so is it only Fandal that is joking?

And, of course it wouldn't make much sense you start a 1st April fool at 31st of March, right?

:)

No hate, but this is not really a good April Fools joke because it's basically believable and possible. April Fools is about the challenge of making somebody believe something truly absurd.

The pictures are I think entirely Victoria's Secret models. Don't know if Heather and Candice can replace Artworx stars Suzi and Melissa. ;) I just looked at the atarionline.pl webpage, didn't try to run anything. Don't know what mode those are but when vertically scrolling the page, they strangely shimmer on my laptop. Interesting effect.

An non-profiting homebrewer might be able to get away with lifting pics of Angels, but the trick would be to find them in the progressive stages of undressed.

I saw where Stardust4ever mentioned the 2600/Video Arcade. RevEng did a terrific "strip blackjack" for it, 21 Blue, with very impressive graphics. It's downloadable from the 2600/Video Arcade forum somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

No hate, but this is not really a good April Fools joke because it's basically believable and possible. April Fools is about the challenge of making somebody believe something truly absurd.

The pictures are I think entirely Victoria's Secret models. Don't know if Heather and Candice can replace Artworx stars Suzi and Melissa. ;) I just looked at the atarionline.pl webpage, didn't try to run anything. Don't know what mode those are but when vertically scrolling the page, they strangely shimmer on my laptop. Interesting effect.

An non-profiting homebrewer might be able to get away with lifting pics of Angels, but the trick would be to find them in the progressive stages of undressed.

I saw where Stardust4ever mentioned the 2600/Video Arcade. RevEng did a terrific "strip blackjack" for it, 21 Blue, with very impressive graphics. It's downloadable from the 2600/Video Arcade forum somewhere.

in fact many similar games have already been released on the A8