IGNORED

Looking for suggestions / Brainstorming

wiz21mx

Hi guys, it's been a long time since the last time I browse this forums, I'm happy to see that everything is still alive (sort of).

A few years ago I started to learn about 2600 programming (almost 10 years :s) I made a few tests and even started a "game" but but I left it because I didn't have any cool ideas for my game, I found the code a few days ago and I was thinking in finishing this up, but I don't have any ideas yet (in 10 years... good thing I'm not a game designer)

I'm a big fan of Yar's revenge and when I first started this I was thinking of something similar but back then I couldn't think of anything and I can't yet lol.

So I'm reaching for you guys, If you have some great idea to finish (or keep going) this game it would be awesome, I'm including the bin, right now is nothing but a demo (the spider-web in the corner was some sort of neutral sort (like yar's) and that's it, any idea guys!?

Thanks!

zi.bin

Well I had an idea . I called it Cody's Atari quest. I was trying to get my bbasic to work, but it isn't compatible with my computer. Its an adventure game where your protagonist has to travel through various lands and markets to collect video games while avoiding scanners, retail prices, and thieves.

Would you be interested in this project? If so I can send you some picture work I played with using an excel program. And I can help with the rules and what not.

When I look at your demo, the first thought that comes to mind is a cross between Defender and Black Widow. Your spider can be limited to travel on the web, which spans several screens. (maybe 3x2)

Throw in attackers, eggs to defend, and a radar, and you have a good start.