IGNORED

Cartridge List for the Atari 8-bit Computers (400/800/XL/XE Computers)

In honor of those who have worked hard documenting Atari 8-bit cartridges, I have continued that work.
In 1983 using an Atari 400 computer, I began my long, and still continuing, software development career. Using many sources and my own personal extensive collection (during that last 10 years of hard-core 8-bit collecting), I have comprised a list in hopes that this information remains living for many years to come.

The file format is MS Excel. Broken down into three areas so far: Non-Atari, Atari, and undocumented.

I hope to add to this list; homebrews/reproductions. I believe this list to be the most complete that I have found. I do have some more to add (i.e. variations of labels, casings, etc). I.E. the OSS carts have many.

Cartridge List for the Atari 8-bit Computers (400/800/XL/XE Computers)

Rev 1.0 Author: Chris Lynn, 4/2013, clynn@atari8bitcarts.com

Rev 4 has been added, updated 4-2016

Special thanx to Kevin Chase, Andrew Krieg, Atarimania, Atari Passion, AtariAge for previous, current, and future contributions.

Rarity (1-10) is based on cartridge loose, you would add as much as 1-3 more points for NIB/CIB.
This list represents "Production" cartridges, having at least a 5-10 production, documented, run.
There are no prototypes, homebrews, personal projects, copied cartridges in this list.
The intent of this list is to be living, since rarity, etc. changes over time.

atari_cart_list_June2015_CLynn_V4_4_2016.xls

Edited by Atari8bitCarts
  • Like 6

it's not perfect but I think it does help at least define a few more cartridges. It showed me how much more there was to collect :)

If anyone has a few of the 8+ rarity carts that Atarimania or AtariAge doesn't have pictures for, please add them to this thread so we can get them over.

Every once in a while one of those carts pops up on eBay.

Hello,

a very pretty picture :cool:

Arnaud

Well,

you have two carts of Mr. Do`s Castle and also two carts of Letter Perfect - you don`t need doubles, do you ?!? ;-)

And of course you are much much older than me. So I can get all these carts from your (Nintendo-) kids... ;-) ;-) ;-)

-Andreas Koch.

Well,

you have two carts of Mr. Do`s Castle and also two carts of Letter Perfect - you don`t need doubles, do you ?!? ;-)

And of course you are much much older than me. So I can get all these carts from your (Nintendo-) kids... ;-) ;-) ;-)

-Andreas Koch.

Letter perfect is available as 40 and 80 column carts, but two Canadian Mr Do's is a crime :)

Thanks for the list Chris. I think I'll start using this as my check list. I've been using the Krieg list up till now but I know that there are quite a few omissions so it's good to have a more complete list.

It's nice to see the rarity values up on a spreadsheet, although that only reminds me of how few rare carts I've actually got!

Thanks for the list Chris. I think I'll start using this as my check list. I've been using the Krieg list up till now but I know that there are quite a few omissions so it's good to have a more complete list.

It's nice to see the rarity values up on a spreadsheet, although that only reminds me of how few rare carts I've actually got!

This does not have the rarity values, but you might think this link is very useful.

KrOtki is the author of this list.

http://atariage.com/...50#entry2705540