IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 6 - Game 1 ^Pole Position II^

JacobZu7zu7

Quick question before we begin... on 7800 pro emulator, I cannot get to tracks 1 or 4.

If noone else has this problem, I'd like to go with Suzuka Track 4.

You can select track 4 on prosystem. Seems you'll need to use the F3 key however.

• Like 1

Appreciate that Liduario. One tough race to finish. They should have used 4x4 trucks for this track, as much as the car goes off the road to pass. I wish I could play in all the HSCs, but wifey, work and time constraints put a nix on that. Looking forward to the competition, and I wish everyone the best of luck!

Haven't played much. Got American Netflix and my first DVR all in a couple weeks. Did anyone else know how good Deep Space 9 was?

Anyway, glad I've been away. This track is absolutely killing me. I am lucky I even have this picture. I was about to rage quit when I realized I hadn't photoed my high score yet. I then had to slowly take out my 3DS and take that picture while my time ran out in the race I had been going to rage quit. Having to watch the timer expire when I should have already been after ripping the cart out and putting Scramble in made me even madder.

post-5952-0-76663000-1365901121_thumb.jpg

Haven't played much. Got American Netflix and my first DVR all in a couple weeks. Did anyone else know how good Deep Space 9 was?

Anyway, glad I've been away. This track is absolutely killing me. I am lucky I even have this picture. I was about to rage quit when I realized I hadn't photoed my high score yet. I then had to slowly take out my 3DS and take that picture while my time ran out in the race I had been going to rage quit. Having to watch the timer expire when I should have already been after ripping the cart out and putting Scramble in made me even madder.

Sisco, ODO, Brashier, Nareese, DAX, Worf.....Ahh the good times.. I have all the Series and Movies except the latest one..but give me time. :D

Edited by NIKON